terrier bitch

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So when will she be lined and how much will the pups be ?

your in the wrong forum thares no labs in this section and its shocking that thares only a few lads on here that no your not even a hunting man so like i was told about you JIMB YOUV NOT TO BE TRUSTED BECOUSE THE LESS YOU NO THE LESS THE POLICE NO so stick to your poxy labs mate and stay off the terrier and lurcher section it was only last september you wanted advice about lurchers and how much to spend on geting one i done some looking in to you and i was told JUST DONT SAY TO MUCH IN FRONT OF JIMB THE POLICE INFORMER HES NOT TO BE TRUSTED

Your scapeing the bottom of barrel now fud9 :clapper::clapper: ,I can guarentee you this bitch will be lined before shes 3

JIMB you no fuckall about terriers and lurchers so dont come here and try and give me advice and as far as for you EVERYONE SHOULD BE MADE AWARE OF YOU BEING A POLICEMANS FREIND no fuckoff grassing b*****d one day you be cought out by other lads and you will loose your hands mate

Your scapeing the bottom of barrel now fud9 :clapper::clapper: ,I can guarentee you this bitch will be lined before shes 3

JIMB you no fuckall about terriers and lurchers so dont come here and try and give me advice and as far as for you EVERYONE SHOULD BE MADE AWARE OF YOU BEING A POLICEMANS FREIND no fuckoff grassing b*****d one day you be cought out by other lads and you will loose your hands mate

:clapper::clapper::clapper: You have been watching to much Taggart :clapper::clapper::clapper:

So who have I grassed on ?

heres a pic of my bitch and her litter sister

Picture014.jpg

thats what i like about this site, too many experts and folk trying to make people look like c**ts, it just takes one then its not long before the others to jump on ban wagon :clapper: :clapper: by the way bud9 those two terriers look alright to me but what the f**k do i know im no expert, atb with them

Don t take notice any of that jimb prick he was at me about my lakie working and i could show them aswell :feck:

you dogs are fine Bud9 all the for the season mate atb keano

cheers keano good luck for the season aswell mate :thumbs:

heres a pic of my bitch and her litter sister

Picture014.jpg

thats what i like about this site, too many experts and folk trying to make people look like c**ts, it just takes one then its not long before the others to jump on ban wagon :clapper: :clapper: by the way bud9 those two terriers look alright to me but what the f**k do i know im no expert, atb with them

cheers but the terrier on the left is my pup the other one is my mates one cheers all the same CO CHISE atb :thumbs: