lads can you wash a hound in jeyes fluid or is it dangerous what is the best thing to use and also what can i use to wash down there house for fleas cause a guy told me that jeyes fluid can be used to wash and kill fleas on dogs is this true

itl kill fleas but i wouldnt use it try frontline you usally can get it down ur local dog track

Jeyes Fluid can be used for a multitude of outdoor cleaning tasks, from neutralising odours and killing bacteria in and around drains, to disinfecting after pet fouling or clearing up wild and domestic bird mess. It is also perfect for clearing fungi, mould and algae from paths, driveways and patios as well as cleaning and disinfecting pots prior to planting.

For OUTDOOR cleaning only.

Uses:

Deodorises Drains

Clears Paths of dirt, mould, moss, algea etc.

Disinfects Patios

Disinfects Animal Housing and neutralises odours

Cleans Greenhouses

Cleans stables killing streptococcus equi, the bacterium which causes Strangles.

Contra-Indications and Warnings:

Contains Tar Acids & 4-chloro-m-cresol.

Harmfull in contact with skin and if swallowed

Risk of serious damage to eyes

Irritating to skin

Keep out of reach of children

Keep away from food drink and animal foodstuffs

Do not breath spray, use only in well ventilated areas

In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of clean water and seek medical advice

Wear suitable protective clothing, glove, eye and face protection

If swallowed seek medical advice immediately and show the container.

Store only in original container.

Apply away from fish and pets, particularly cats.

Store in a warm place and away from frost.

Shake well before use

DO NOT USE IF PREGNANT

Sounds pretty lethal to me, your dog would probably ingest some by licking it's coat, and as you are not supposed to even breathe it, I would not chance it.

Jeyes Fluid can be used for a multitude of outdoor cleaning tasks, from neutralising odours and killing bacteria in and around drains, to disinfecting after pet fouling or clearing up wild and domestic bird mess. It is also perfect for clearing fungi, mould and algae from paths, driveways and patios as well as cleaning and disinfecting pots prior to planting.

For OUTDOOR cleaning only.

Uses:

Deodorises Drains

Clears Paths of dirt, mould, moss, algea etc.

Disinfects Patios

Disinfects Animal Housing and neutralises odours

Cleans Greenhouses

Cleans stables killing streptococcus equi, the bacterium which causes Strangles.

Contra-Indications and Warnings:

Contains Tar Acids & 4-chloro-m-cresol.

Harmfull in contact with skin and if swallowed

Risk of serious damage to eyes

Irritating to skin

Keep out of reach of children

Keep away from food drink and animal foodstuffs

Do not breath spray, use only in well ventilated areas

In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately with plenty of clean water and seek medical advice

Wear suitable protective clothing, glove, eye and face protection

If swallowed seek medical advice immediately and show the container.

Store only in original container.

Apply away from fish and pets, particularly cats.

Store in a warm place and away from frost.

Shake well before use

DO NOT USE IF PREGNANT

Sounds pretty lethal to me, your dog would probably ingest some by licking it's coat, and as you are not supposed to even breathe it, I would not chance it.

anyone else know what wash i can use

benzo benacoate / avocate/ duramitex theres loads about personally id go with the benzo , you can wash the dog down with jeyes but you have to water it down a hell of a lot as it burns the skin and any open wound will give the dog hell , we used to dip the ferrets in it years ago to get rid of fleas and ticks but as i said go with benzo

benzo benacoate / avocate/ duramitex theres loads about personally id go with the benzo , you can wash the dog down with jeyes but you have to water it down a hell of a lot as it burns the skin and any open wound will give the dog hell , we used to dip the ferrets in it years ago to get rid of fleas and ticks but as i said go with benzo
yep defo benzo kills most things
yep defo benzo kills most things

thanks for yer help lads il try it

Guest little lurcher

go to canine chemist/ hyperdrug pharmacy online , less than £8 for 6 monthly flea and tick drops, sell drontal wormers too very cheap , fleas and worms go hand in hand , so worm as well , clear out any bedding and spray housing with a household protective spray , approx £10 a can but spary the house , the bedding the lot evry where , the spary will kill any hatching/ hatchlings and eggs as well as adults as soon as they come in contact with spray , thats will give you 6 months protection too

find your local sheep farmer and try get a 5gallon drum of old sheep dip.op dip is best and dous a marvelous job,dont be silly with it though as was developed as a nerve gas by the nazis and can poison you as goes into your skin through the pores in it,ive had op poisioning twice as used to dip 1000s of sheep every year so il prop die a horrid death when im older

find your local sheep farmer and try get a 5gallon drum of old sheep dip.op dip is best and dous a marvelous job,dont be silly with it though as was developed as a nerve gas by the nazis and can poison you as goes into your skin through the pores in it,ive had op poisioning twice as used to dip 1000s of sheep every year so il prop die a horrid death when im older

Bloody hell talk about pulling on heartstrings , i will miss you :laugh::laugh: