ginger french

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

watched old vid. last night, ginge. was in it coursing saluki x greys. his dog was decent enough, when he got beat he was courteous, shook hand of guy who's dog beat his, why knock guys like him who o

Spoke with him recently .. :)

ive got ginger frenchies lines... my dog paddy is a grandson of terminator. So far all the dogs ive seen bred that way have been brilliant.

:clapper:

WTF are "ginger french lines"???? All that man has done all his life apart from rip lads off is buy a mish mash of various dogs with the one reason to breed them to sell to more mugs to make more money.

Let's be honest , he has no "lines" and everything he can ever tell you about "his " dogs will be an outlandishly large lie of biblical proportions.

But....each to their own... :clapper::victory:

me + mate went to buy terrier off him about 27 yrs. ago, rum old bugger then! said be carefull with dog, he was too hard for certain quarry, white lakeland called boozer, mate wouldn't believe him so entered him in big sett. got him out about 3 hrs. later. first an last dig we had to that dog, len was right. funny guy as well!!

Spoke with him recently .. :)

ive got ginger frenchies lines... my dog paddy is a grandson of terminator. So far all the dogs ive seen bred that way have been brilliant.

:clapper:

WTF are "ginger french lines"???? All that man has done all his life apart from rip lads off is buy a mish mash of various dogs with the one reason to breed them to sell to more mugs to make more money.

Let's be honest , he has no "lines" and everything he can ever tell you about "his " dogs will be an outlandishly large lie of biblical proportions.

But....each to their own... :clapper::victory:

he could sniff a cheap litter of pups from miles away -- always out of working gear .. :whistling: Edited by the_stig

watched old vid. last night, ginge. was in it coursing saluki x greys. his dog was decent enough, when he got beat he was courteous, shook hand of guy who's dog beat his, why knock guys like him who obviously have a passion for hunting dog's, knock the f*****g anti's not one of our own!

• Like 1

thanks lads apart from you darcy :angry: i first met len when i was a kid loved him then still love him now he's great can sell ice to an eskimo can len and he'll be talked about for many years after he has gone he is one of the good old fella's he is so funny if you take him with a bit of salt you should try meeting him darcy ;)

thanks lads apart from you darcy :angry: i first met len when i was a kid loved him then still love him now he's great can sell ice to an eskimo can len and he'll be talked about for many years after he has gone he is one of the good old fella's he is so funny if you take him with a bit of salt you should try meeting him darcy ;)

couln't agree more, if you daft enough to ave your eye wiped by anyone, you deserve it! would love to meet ginge again.

couln't agree more, if you daft enough to ave your eye wiped by anyone, you deserve it! would love to meet ginge again.

well said mate :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

I have you clever f****r.......

full of shit and he ripped ayoung lad off that had drove 200 miles.

so dont even go there/...

do your research first,................................................and i could tell you lots more.........................

Dont you worry about that...................... ;)

don't know you darcy, but conmen rip off oap's on telly every week for thousands of pounds, if you get sold a shit dog, that's your own fault! not exactly in the same league as them c***s is it?
a rip off is a ripp off if your on the receiving would,nt you agree

:yes: :yes: