The Dogs In This Years Comp !!

well my heat is nearly here god its gone fast im a little nervos but hey im sure it will be a fun night so atb to me and farmer1

I'm looking forward to judging it, weve had a bit of rain and it's forecast another inch before the weekend so it should be good running ground. I'm going to bring my lamping kit along and leave it in the car just incase yours or farmer1's let you down..

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here,s a couple of pictures of the dog i,m running,he,s two and a half, a 3 quarter greyhound 1 quarter collie cross, stands at around 25tts,had his dew claws off about 7 weeks ago, but should be fit enough by the time the wind starts blowing..............can,t believe only 22 dogs running,the amount of good lurchers you read about on here :hmm:

seen this dog at work hes a keen one :yes:

this is my bitch molly wat im running in the comp she is 20 month old

i was going to run my red dog bow but he broke a bone in his foot a few weeks back so i will be running this young bitch

she has not done a lot but she will show a bit of fun on the night

post-12423-1249838477.jpg

post-12423-1249838507.jpg

a must say she lookin the dogs bollox mate she might suprize you in the comp atb gm

i sure have thebolt its about a 3 hour jerney or there about but hey thats the fun of takeing part i just hope theres no moon out or it wont be good atb mlb

Just need to know what time and where you wnat to meet tomorrow night. Plse give me a ring.

Hope you 2 have a good match, but if one of you is travelling a long way the forecast for tommorow is clear and the moon is full. good Luck

cheers mate but you could be waiting all season for that perfect night . my job only allows me every other night to get out and with family commitments i just get out when i can . just hope we don't get a hard frosty winter for the lampers like last season atb farmer1.

Hope you 2 have a good match, but if one of you is travelling a long way the forecast for tommorow is clear and the moon is full. good Luck

cheers mate but you could be waiting all season for that perfect night . my job only allows me every other night to get out and with family commitments i just get out when i can . just hope we don't get a hard frosty winter for the lampers like last season atb farmer1.

You're dead right mate !!!! If we waited for the perfect night, we would never get out !!

Cheers.