The Dogs In This Years Comp !!

How about the entrants for this years competition showing us a pic or two of their dogs, and maybe a brief resume' of the dog ?

I'll start it off;

I'll be running Delta; same bitch as last year. She's four year old; 23" and around 40 lb. She's by Pat Blewitts Flynn, a 1st cross Bedlington/Greyhound from Breakheart Fell Kennels, and out of Gins Maegan, a Deerhound/Greyhound x Whippet/Greyhound.

Last year she made the 2nd round, only to be beat by her working partner, and eventual winner, Bruce.

She's more of an "All Rounder" than an out and out Lamping Dog; she has her faults, but I can't fault her commitment !

Scan0001-6.jpg

Scan0001-5.jpg

Cheers.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be entering this long streak of piss, he's a bit of a lazy twat always sitting on his arse or laying about, occassionally he can be found on all four legs, but not often!!!!!

DSCF0113.jpg

DSCF0115.jpg

DSCF0071.jpg

ERRR..... Thats if I give you him back !!!!! LOL !!!!! The missus has fell in love with the whinging old b*****d !!

Cheers.

tangobruce.jpg

Careful what you write, people might start making allegations that he's been your dog all along and you just lent him to me for the comp............... :clapper::clapper: ............it just shows that that your washing and ironing (i thought i'd keep it clean), ah f**k it why pretend, your knob polisher is what i meant to say............... :D:D ................... anyway, it just shows she has good taste in dogs..................... :yes::yes::yes:

He's an old show pony, anyway !! He's qualified for the EDRD show tomorrow !! I might take him down there, or might celibrate the Toons draw today !!!

Cheers.

A draw???? that must feel like a win then............... :laugh: .............that scraggy old mut wont win that show, you must've given the judge a bung to qualify him........... :laugh: .........i'm picking up his new bachelor pad tommorrow................. :yes:

Allways said those Cockney fuckers are foul mouthed twats !! LOL !!!

Cheers.

I dont know why you have to point out that me cock reaches me knee........................ :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

surgery's a wonderfull thing isnt it :D

You're not wrong mate.................the gravel rash was ruining my sex life before it!!!!!!!

:o:o:o:o

I'VE TOLD YOU !!! I might not give him back !! Or I might nobble him, as someone once accussed me of before !! LOL !! He's as fit as a Working Lurcher can be in August, mate, but all the dogs need to be fitter for the coming season, the game starts now !!

Cheers.

I'VE TOLD YOU !!! I might not give him back !! Or I might nobble him, as someone once accussed me of before !! LOL !! He's as fit as a Working Lurcher can be in August, mate, but all the dogs need to be fitter for the coming season, the game starts now !!

Cheers.

Keep an eye on Mally tomorrow, he said he's wearing big boots and can be clumsy round dogs feet......................... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Well, as you know, I've been out with Mally pleanty times, and his bitch IS class. IF you win your heat, then you will be up against a Whippet ! The guy is a real dog lad and it will be great to see a Big'un against a Little'un !! I can tell you...she is no mug !!

Cheers.

Well this is the bitch im entering, also same as last year. She will be 3 years old in september. 26'' tts, 25kg in weight. She was bred by samba off of here. Her sire was Marley brother to REMUS, half cross bull/greyhound and her dam an ex racing greyhound bitch. She is mainly used to track deer and retrieve the odd red coat, but she doesn't mind a few bunnies now and again. She has her faults like all dogs but she always puts in 100% effort. Looking forward to my heat. Last year was a very rewarding experience and im looking forward to meeting a few new people again. :)

80.jpg

77.jpg

P090609_1634_02-1.jpg

Edited by collie/grey