• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is an Alaunt.

Food bill.

are you mad, dont be daft. if you have read any of my posts, you will find out im not a fan of any lurcher with bull x through them, as they dont suit my needs.     As to classing a "working dog

Posted Images

Well i would have one in my yard they look good and i bet they have a good turn of speed pre ban i had a pitbull that could catch rabbits and the od fox and even had a few roe with him so if i can do it with a pure bull breed i am sure these guys can do it with there alaunts it is all to do with how you work them . nice dogs scotsman one day i will get one .

not a chance mate pure pitbull horse shit /the only rabbit or anything that would catch would be in a hutch or allready dead. :whistling::whistling: atb

must have been one fast pitbull to catch rabbit , fox , and a few roe us lurcher men must be using the wrong dogs , ............never seen one of these alaunts x whatever work but they look slow as f--k ,seen people walking them to try and make them selfs look hard ............. :tongue2: :tongue2:
Look,s hard as nail,s mate.atb. Catcher 1

Looks slow as fuk

he maybe as slow as fuk but a bet he will be faster than your labs

my lab will run rings round that and that no shit

if you want i would race my alaunt against your lab bit of fun even go out on the lamp if you are up for it its one of the slower ones so your lab might have a chance
  • Like 1

not the type of dog im into, but a cracking looking big beast all the same.

one things for sure, you wont get many people arguing with you, when he is with you. ATB

is that what you class as a working dog then , a body guard .

are you mad, dont be daft. if you have read any of my posts, you will find out im not a fan of any lurcher with bull x through them, as they dont suit my needs.

As to classing a "working dog" it depends what your working for, everyone uses dogs for different purposes, so who the hell am i to judge anyones preference. All i said was "its a cracking looking big beast"

More to the point, who the hell are you to judge anyones thoughts, away crawl into your hole ya muppet.

• Like 2

one things for sure, you wont get many people arguing with you, when he is with you. ATB

are you mad, dont be daft. if you have read any of my posts, you will find out im not a fan of any lurcher with bull x through them, as they dont suit my needs.

As to classing a "working dog" it depends what your working for, everyone uses dogs for different purposes, so who the hell am i to judge anyones preference. All i said was "its a cracking looking big beast"

More to the point, who the hell are you to judge anyones thoughts, away crawl into your hole ya muppet.

your the muppet , putting NO ONE WIILL ARGUE WITH YOU WHEN HE'S BESIDE YOU... its that sort of statement that gives theses dogs bad press .get back in your hole you muppet..........................

well said djs, :thumbs:

Plant, there are many different ideas of "working dogs" .

Granted this one may not be good for rabbits or any other sort of fast running or fast turning quarry but as you put yourself "a body guard" whose to say its not used as a guard dog. Last time i checked guard dogs are still a form of working dog. just the same as an alsation or rotty. Next you will be saying a collie is not a working dog. Just because it aint specificly for one thing doesnt mean it cant be for another

:yes:

• Like 2

your the muppet , putting NO ONE WIILL ARGUE WITH YOU WHEN HE'S BESIDE YOU... its that sort of statement that gives theses dogs bad press .get back in your hole you muppet..........................

aw get a grip

a wise man once said to me

"never argue with a fool, people might not be able to tell the difference"

• Like 1

If he was wise, then the statement, is "Never argue with a fool, they will always drag you down to their level" ;):D

may well be bud, at the end of the day i still say the same thing

"cracking looking big beast" but NOT for me (incase another comment comes up from the poor excuse of a testube baby)

• Like 2

well said djs, :thumbs:

Plant, there are many different ideas of "working dogs" .

Granted this one may not be good for rabbits or any other sort of fast running or fast turning quarry but as you put yourself "a body guard" whose to say its not used as a guard dog. Last time i checked guard dogs are still a form of working dog. just the same as an alsation or rotty. Next you will be saying a collie is not a working dog. Just because it aint specificly for one thing doesnt mean it cant be for another

:yes:

i know what the alaunt x is used for , i use a bull x for the same thing i dont use it as a body guard/ gaurd dog i dont need to....and i know an alsation/rotty are a working dog and this is a forum for running dogs and sighthounds not stood outside your local off-licence acting hard with a big dog.......