Is Philp King still hunting dogs

I started a topic on hare dogs that may have come from Ireland, It has been closed due to the fact that apprently hare coursing in ireland is banned. I didnt wish to start any type of arguements, but i do believe that a few people were starting to get interested in the topic, including myself. I know alot of good dogs have come from Ireland, and was just wondering do they come from the kennels. Mr king has been put forward as one of the best men to bred good dogs in Ireland, and i do believe that a lot of his breeding is here in the UK, although possibly underneath annoyomus name. This topic was stopped by a moderator, which i think was a bit childish, may i point out that poaching is also illegal but there are plenty of topics allowed to form. Hopefully this topic will be allowed to run abit longer, so please try to broaden your views.

:tongue2:

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

IM GLAD 2 SAY THIS,BUT U HAVE PUT THE RECORD STRAIGHT THAT IT WAS PADDY SWEENEY THAT HAD IRISH LADY/IF MY MEMORY IS CORRECT UR DAD HAD 2 TAKE HER AWAY COS HE PUT THE SALUKI SUNNY OVER HER/ DID SHE STA

DIDNT MEAN ANYTHING DEROGATORY BY SAYING "SUPERSTARS" MATE COS I THINK THEY COME ROUND ONCE A LIFETIME IF U ARE VERY LUCKY...THAT WAS A GOOD LITTER & THERE ARENT MANY LITTERS THAT PRODUCE SUCH DEC

Posted Images

I started a topic on hare dogs that may have come from Ireland, It has been closed due to the fact that apprently hare coursing in ireland is banned. I didnt wish to start any type of arguements, but i do believe that a few people were starting to get interested in the topic, including myself. I know alot of good dogs have come from Ireland, and was just wondering do they come from the kennels. Mr king has been put forward as one of the best men to bred good dogs in Ireland, and i do believe that a lot of his breeding is here in the UK, although possibly underneath annoyomus name. This topic was stopped by a moderator, which i think was a bit childish, may i point out that poaching is also illegal but there are plenty of topics allowed to form. Hopefully this topic will be allowed to run abit longer, so please try to broaden your views.

:tongue2:

Well said mate....Philip King is alive and kicking, and I have to be careful how I put this next point for fear of prohibition. Philip has bred fantastic dogs over the years and presently has one of the finest little bitches I have ever seen. I have hunted with many fine coursing men throughout England, Scotland and Wales over the last thirty years or more and I dont ever recall seeing a lurcher to match this bitch. Now fingers crossed that some plonker of a moderator does not end this topic. Those off us who know Philip would like to see some respect shown to him.

yes philip king is still with us, and i would agree with toughguy he did always keep a goog type of dog,but what this about a small type of lurcher that would beat anything,can you explain more toughguy, AND MODERATOR I AGREE WITH JACOB TRY NOT TO BE SO CHILDISH i was starting to get interested in his first topic

Jack, if I can explain about this little bitch, I reckon shes about 23 inches and I actually like the look of the bitch. In saying that I have seen stunning looking lurchers over the years that have not been worth a hat of crabs, and decrepid ugly looking dogs that managed to keep the freezer full all year round.To go back to Philips bitch, well let me say that very very little gets away.

I cant speak personally for Philip without dropping in on him but I wouldnt say "good mate", although they new each other well. I have never seen a dog in Philips yard in all the years that had Plummer bloodlines and as regards the " filthy " description, Its a feckin farm and it pisses rain on us year in and year out over here.... what would you expect.....Munster Carpets

I cant speak personally for Philip without dropping in on him but I wouldnt say "good mate", although they new each other well. I have never seen a dog in Philips yard in all the years that had Plummer bloodlines and as regards the " filthy " description, Its a feckin farm and it pisses rain on us year in and year out over here.... what would you expect.....Munster Carpets

i toughguy does phil still keep is good dogs seperet from all the others and does he still have plenty of them running round the farm like used to when we use to go over