Who hides their new buy's

Got to ask this one, have met through work many fellow Shooters that Do Not want the Wife, Girl Friend to find out they have just spent £600 on a new rifle & pump scope bag pellets etc, I find this very entertaining as they sneak out my shop with new toy preying they don't get caught. Love to hear your stories as I know a lot of you have Partners with Graniteman's poll.

foxon.

Edited by foxon

we have an understanding !!!!!!!!

and she is into shooting aswell, she has her own 20 bore for clay shooting and bsa supersport

so anyting gun related isnt a problem

and yes i do know how lucky i am !!!!

cheers

sean

She never asked how much the s410 was, I didnt volunteer the information and at the moment I hope she doesnt find out. who am I kidding I dont give a toss the money her and my kids spunk on sh#t, if I had the spare cash I'd buy another one :D

I'm with Nasher on this one. I couldn't part with cash anywhere near as fast as she can if i tried. My Ultra cost less than her handbag..... mind you, that was a present from me too! However, I'm a sort of a "what do you mean, this has been lying in the shed for years" kind of guy when she points at any new toys!

She never asked how much the s410 was, I didnt volunteer the information and at the moment I hope she doesnt find out. who am I kidding I dont give a toss the money her and my kids spunk on sh#t, if I had the spare cash I'd buy another one :D

Nasher, you have a great way with words, good to see some very understanding Partners out there , keep them comeing.

foxon.

Got to ask this one, have met through work many fellow Shooters that Do Not want the Wife, Girl Friend to find out they have just spent £600 on a new rifle & pump scope bag pellets etc, I find this very entertaining as they sneak out my shop with new toy preying they don't get caught. Love to hear your stories as I know a lot of you have Partners with Sean's poll.

foxon.

Just buy what I want and so does the Mrs ;)

Got to ask this one, have met through work many fellow Shooters that Do Not want the Wife, Girl Friend to find out they have just spent £600 on a new rifle & pump scope bag pellets etc, I find this very entertaining as they sneak out my shop with new toy preying they don't get caught. Love to hear your stories as I know a lot of you have Partners with Sean's poll.

foxon.

same here really , if i was to say she cudnt buy her packet of lambert & butler , i know were id be , kipping on the sofa :D .. so best we just try and agree lol .

foxon.

same here really , if i was to say she cudnt buy her packet of lambert & butler , i know were id be , kipping on the sofa :D .. so best we just try and agree lol .

sorry CL, I just clicked on ya profile instead of the "add reply" :o :o , we always go along with, if there's cash in the pot, just go for it :drink: