shot in the dark.????

On last night [itv 1] . The story of Tony Martin [Norfolk] who shot, and killed one Burglar and wounding the other. It was then+now, it is still a very [sensitive] subject even now. I think he done right, but as the programme said if he had if he had phoned the police , the same night it happend. The out come of the case, could have been very differnt,[as there was 17hours before the police was called.?? ] for him and the Burglars. :yes:

at the end of the day,those lads shouldn't have been there and if they hadn't of been there,he wouldn't have shot them.prosecuting him for murder was over the top.perhaps he did go too far but he was only defending his prpoerty and himself from people who were there illegally with the intention of breaking the law.

If you want to be scum and go around stealing and breaking into peoples property you deserve what you get.

Lets face it, if he had not shot and killed the lad, he would properly be breaking into someone elses house right now.

--

Imagine wakeing up to people in your house, and knowing your surrounded by 200 acers, theres no one to help you and your all alone.

Also if the law/legal system doesn't like it, maybe they shouldn't of had two people with over 50 convictions for stealing free walking the streets?

Edited by glass22
If you want to be scum and go around stealing and breaking into peoples property you deserve what you get.

Lets face it, if he had not shot and killed the lad, he would properly be breaking into someone elses house right now.

--

Imagine wakeing up to people in your house, and knowing your surrounded by 200 acers, theres no one to help you and your all alone.

Also if the law/legal system doesn't like it, maybe they shouldn't of had two people with over 50 convictions for stealing free walking the streets?

Spot on. :yes: if he had phoned the cops , i think he would have got away with it.?

--

bring back hanging and deportation I say,scum like this make my blood boil! They deserve to be punnished. We can't even sleep sound in our beds in our own houses. ALL of these scum come from council estates and have thirty kids that they dont look after until they are old enough to start robbing

We need something mate, they could have had gun's. They had knives+iron Bars, and they got past his 3 rotties, i dont know how but they did. :o

--

bring back hanging and deportation I say,scum like this make my blood boil! They deserve to be punnished. We can't even sleep sound in our beds in our own houses. ALL of these scum come from council estates and have thirty kids that they dont look after until they are old enough to start robbing

I think you'll find they were travellers from a site in Newark, so they were hardly just passing Tony Martins place, they had gone there with one intention

Y.I.S Leeview

why didnt the wounded lad phone the police , instead of just leaving his mate , ...... answer ............... because theyre scum , and deserved everything they got , if you cant protect yourself and your property then theres something wrong !! imagine if the farmer had come down the stairs and confronted the theiving pair and they beat him up , who would have helped him . . . .answer no-one if they couldnt look out for each other then they wouldnt have saved the chap they were robbing from , no morrals and no respect , preying on an easy target ......... VERMIN

--

not all scum come from council estates rat killer think you will find lot of decent guys on here from council estates theres good and bad everywhere mate
Guest bullterrier

rat killer i think with coments like people that live on council estates are scum and and there kids grow up to be robbers is so wrong i would love to know were you get your information from i seen the program last night and i think alot of people would of done the same ...john

Guest penny

--

youre talking shite branding people like that

Guest bullterrier

--

My mate used to work for Welsh blood and he thinks that over 80% of the blood taken is never used anyway. I don't like to give blood because someone told me before that the government use it as a means of keeping track on us

and i thought wilf was crazy :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

i think the law says you can match force with equal force, :blink: so thats just great when they shoot you you can then shoot them back :hmm: if they stab you you can then stab them back :wallbash: if they smash you over the head with a baseball bat, well you get the picture :whistling:.

we should have a right to protect law like the states, if theres an intruder in your property hes fair game i`m sure there would be less crime if you could by law protect your own property, but i suppose there are those that will always take it further than nessesary.

Tony martins case included a few not often repeated facts!

he had his shotgun certificate revoked because of his mental health problems and hatred (rightly so as he was being screwed over by them repeatedly) of travellers

If he had shot them with a legally held gun and called the police immediately....i feel the outcome would have been very different!

there was another burglar shot by an old boy at around the same time, the old boy had a legally held shotgun and warned the burlglar to get out, the burglar approached the old boy despite the warnings and had a knife or screwdriver or such in his hand.........the old boy walked from court! (off to google search to try and find this case....it may have been in ireland)

Tony martins case included a few not often repeated facts!

he had his shotgun certificate revoked because of his mental health problems and hatred (rightly so as he was being screwed over by them repeatedly) of travellers

If he had shot them with a legally held gun and called the police immediately....i feel the outcome would have been very different!

there was another burglar shot by an old boy at around the same time, the old boy had a legally held shotgun and warned the burlglar to get out, the burglar approached the old boy despite the warnings and had a knife or screwdriver or such in his hand.........the old boy walked from court! (off to google search to try and find this case....it may have been in ireland)

Spot on, in the USA they give them money if shoot a burglar. Pity it dont happen here :clapper: