Lamp info

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi all,

I want to start doing some lamping, so what is a fairly cheap but effective lamp/battery to start with (don't mind second hand)?

All help gratefully recieved. ;)

Cheers.

hia mate good starter cant beat a cluson cb2 1 million cp pick em up new for a ton

iv been using a "deben tracer max" and found it a great lamp, but if your lamping big fields need something bit more powerful

does any one know if you can modify this lamp? cheers

Edited by bull101
Hi all,

I want to start doing some lamping, so what is a fairly cheap but effective lamp/battery to start with (don't mind second hand)?

All help gratefully recieved. ;)

Cheers.

hia mate good starter cant beat a cluson cb2 1 million cp pick em up new for a ton

Great lamp, with a 12v 7amp / battery. You will get[ 2. 1/2] hours lamping, good on rabbits and PB good for foxes ,with a red filter. ;) Still use one, dont need to light [ all] the field up. :yes:

Alright mate, i'm in carmarthenshire, and i've got a lightforce striker, and a deben tracer atom if you want to have a look at them send me a pm. I've only had the striker a month or so, but i'm very impressed with it so far.

a stricker 180 is a good allrounder and don pay dear for a batterie just get one out of them booster packs for the car its a box with jump leads thats all .you can pick them up 25 quid new open her up and theres a seald 12v 17amp batterie in it and you get a charger and you can take the tester off it to see how much juice is in her thats wat i use does all night no prob

atb