Wild Goats

Just a thought..............

I am very concerned about the ammount of wild goats in this country.

I want to slaughter as many as I can using dogs, guns and a quad bike with spikes welded to the front.................

Would this be irresponsible?

Should I contact the BASC to find out if a policeman would tell me off or if I'll go to priz priz ?

Edited by Brummy

Just a thought..............

I am very concerned about the ammount of wild goats in this country.

I want to slaughter as many as I can catch using dogs, nets, guns and quad bikes with spikes welded to the front.................

Would this be irresponsible?

Should I contact the BASC to find out if a policeman would tell me off or if I'll go to priz priz ?

the lights on but nobody is in :yes: o

only a bloodthirsty moron thug would want to catch wild goats with a longdog they cant run away from the dogs so its just mindless slaughter. the wild mountains and uplands are full of little wooden shacks manned 24/7 by special constables watching the goats every move with binos, you wouldnt need to tell a policemen you killed a goat they would know already! :laugh::laugh:

quads with spikes welded to the front :protest:

Sounds like he is going into a bloody war with the goats! Your mental pal just leave the goats alone. Besides ive never heard of wild goats in the united kingdom. All of what ive seen are fell sheep that are farmed by the local farmer. They have coloured marks on them that tells you there owned.

FM

There was a thread on hunting feral goats in Ireland a while back. I think it was in the shooting section. When will some of you learn that there's more to this site than the UK. :doh:

quads with spikes welded to the front :protest:

Sounds like he is going into a bloody war with the goats! Your mental pal just leave the goats alone. Besides ive never heard of wild goats in the united kingdom. All of what ive seen are fell sheep that are farmed by the local farmer. They have coloured marks on them that tells you there owned.

FM

Here's a link for you mate, there's pleanty in Scotland and Northumberland;

http://www.camusnagaul.com/scottish/scotla...s-wildgoats.htm

Cheers.

I must be going mad..............

I could have swore I shot 2 of them about 3 years ago in the company of Mrs Darcy the famous author and wallaby rapist !

Come to think of it I felt drowsy afterwards and woke up bound in duck tape in an aviary covered in what looked like natural yoghurt......................

Happy Days

:piggy:

only a bloodthirsty moron thug would want to catch wild goats with a longdog they cant run away from the dogs so its just mindless slaughter. the wild mountains and uplands are full of little wooden shacks manned 24/7 by special constables watching the goats every move with binos, you wouldnt need to tell a policemen you killed a goat they would know already! :laugh::laugh:

They are very protective of goats ,thats why their nick name is ." OLD BILLY!