Left 07.30 for a 3.5 hour trip...

Not impressed I have to say, seemed smaller, and certainly less people there, even though it took nearly an hour to do the last 3 miles!!! :thumbdown:

Walked in and bumped into a shooting buddy almost immediately, couple of hours later saw Foxdropper, actually he saw me and I didn't even recognize him until he took his shades off :doh: not used to seeing him in civvies, always got the camo on when we meet :thumbs:

Anyway wandered around until about 18.15, sampled every bit of food and drink I could find, got all the literature and free magazines going and bought a 12g Baikal Single barrel for £25, seemed rude not to, good and tight and in v good condition, should be interesting, not even sure why I did buy it...I know...I don't have one :hmm:

Had an invite to a BBQ over on the Campsite in the evening so that was a great end to the show.....home very weary around 02.00 this morning!!

New site I understand next year...somewhere in Warwickshire I think!!

Edited by Deker

Guest Champ606

I camped Friday and saturday night, It was m,y 1st CLA show and I thought it was fantastic setup, I heard a few people saying it was small, I thought it was huge! bigger than the midland anyway.

We had a great time and will definately going to next years show, Its at Ragley hall I think :)

We went for the weekend and had a great time.Yes the food and drink is expensive but i bet they pay a fortune to stand there. If you dont want to pay the prices don`t go or take your own picnic. Its that easy. The facilities were great,both on the campsite and in the showground itself,and we will deffo be going next year to Ragley hall