pictures of your shooting vehicles

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just throw dogs in the back, drive to my permission, and walk the fields, usually go the same route, start in one field and end up there or there abouts, have driven fields before but prefer to walk them,

Image010.jpg

This caters for my needs, goes everywhere, shown here with ma lamping partner, kitted out for lamping. With fetching (and matching) pink and blue buckets!! :wub:

Due to the serous nature of the terrain I shoot,it is currently running mud terrains, sump guard, diff guard and steel wheels. Oh and nice blue seat covers :rolleyes:

Image010.jpg

This caters for my needs, goes everywhere, shown here with ma lamping partner, kitted out for lamping. With fetching (and matching) pink and blue buckets!! :wub:

Due to the serous nature of the terrain I shoot,it is currently running mud terrains, sump guard, diff guard and steel wheels. Oh and nice blue seat covers :rolleyes:

nice bus mate, loving the buckets!! :clapper:

Image010.jpg

NICE

i will be fitting mine with a sitting platform (removable ) during the winter steel frame with office swivel chair, seen it on a dvd from texas, has shooting rest and lamp incorperated

Would like to see what others use for there shooting so here is mine

Navara D22 2.5td

Navara2.jpg

My newest aquisition Hilux D/cab 2.4 Diesel

before

HiluxDoubleCab.jpg

after

toyotahilux002.jpg

The Hilux will be getting a body & spring lift and new M/T tyres ready for the winter.

COME ON GUYS GET YOUR PICTURES UP AND LET US ALL SEE.

LOL hiluxmk3 :clapper::clapper::clapper:

it everone to there own but i think that is a lazy man sport i would walk all to my quarry but that just me guys atb keano

agree with you mate, i drive to where i need to get but then its walking all the way for me, got it into my head that theres less chance of missing anything when on foot, i mean how noisy are big diesel engines? i know i wouldnt be hanging around if i heard one motoring through a field.