This makes me sick////

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Helloboss you are what makes me sick! You got some chip on your shoulder and you use such vile language to let off your steam. Well nobody wants to read it or even listen to it! Go and take your dogs a walk if you have any instead of sittin on here slaggin everyone off. Lurchers are working dogs are they not? or [bANNED TEXT] most people have them for anyway. So button it in future. Keep your snide comments to yourself. And dont bother taking your pish out on Benny 1 if you have a problem come and pm me!

Cheers

FM

Go away ya clown 'ferretmaniac' the only reason your standing up for him is because you have the same pups and now ye both are catch with lumps of shit...oh and fencehopper were did you get the idea of me lamping in the summer..???i thought you were going off so get your facts right and f**k off :feck:

Guest joe ox

There is a bit of an over reaction going on here.

Not stopping in enough time at the end of the season TO LET THEM BREED does far more damage than starting to soon and KILLING A 3/4 IMO

Edited by joe ox
What happend to sticking together, F*kc the Bann and all the rest of it! If people want to start putting a 20 year old keen dogman and hunting enthusiast to rights then let me put some of you to rights! We'l start off with the fact his dog cought a hare in "summer" when in fact its illigal at the moment to hunt a hare fullstop, so how many hares have you lot hunted this year ? NONE ? Highly unlikely, so your breaking the law! Another thing your trying to say, not one or more of you have ever hunted in the summer being it for hare or rabbit or anything else with fur and four legs ? again i doubt this very much!! Now the breeding his bitch part, what gives any of you the god given rights to slag someone off when he or she line his dog bitch at what ever age and how ever how much works it has done ? so what are you lot saying youv never bred a bitch for the simple fact that you want another pup or you might need some quick and easy cash for something ? Again il find this highly unlikely aswell, easy cash is easy cash and its better than going out and stealing someone elses dogs or pups to make it, SEE MY POINTS YET ? Then there this hard ground rubbish i keep seeing on here iv never herd anything like it in my life! How many of you have pups right now and there ready to start doing a little bit while the goings easyer than winter ? NONE OF YOU AGAIN ?!! Highly unlikely!! Im not defending the lad in anyway im trying to get you all to see what you sond like witch is practically perfect in every way!! If you want to act like MARY POPPINS go join an amature dramatics club because your in the wrong game here boys!! To many do gooders and so called experts here, your like a pack of wolves waiting for its pray to make one wrong step!!! Any proper dogman would just laugh at some of you lot on here and thats a fact!

:clapper:

What happend to sticking together, F*kc the Bann and all the rest of it! If people want to start putting a 20 year old keen dogman and hunting enthusiast to rights then let me put some of you to rights! We'l start off with the fact his dog cought a hare in "summer" when in fact its illigal at the moment to hunt a hare fullstop, so how many hares have you lot hunted this year ? NONE ? Highly unlikely, so your breaking the law! Another thing your trying to say, not one or more of you have ever hunted in the summer being it for hare or rabbit or anything else with fur and four legs ? again i doubt this very much!! Now the breeding his bitch part, what gives any of you the god given rights to slag someone off when he or she line his dog bitch at what ever age and how ever how much works it has done ? so what are you lot saying youv never bred a bitch for the simple fact that you want another pup or you might need some quick and easy cash for something ? Again il find this highly unlikely aswell, easy cash is easy cash and its better than going out and stealing someone elses dogs or pups to make it, SEE MY POINTS YET ? Then there this hard ground rubbish i keep seeing on here iv never herd anything like it in my life! How many of you have pups right now and there ready to start doing a little bit while the goings easyer than winter ? NONE OF YOU AGAIN ?!! Highly unlikely!! Im not defending the lad in anyway im trying to get you all to see what you sound like witch is practically perfect in every way!! If you want to act like MARY POPPINS go join an amature dramatics club because your in the wrong game here boys!! To many do gooders and so called experts here, your like a pack of wolves waiting for its pray to make one wrong step!!! Any proper dogman would just laugh at some of you lot on here and thats a fact!

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper: The truth at last!!!!

What happend to sticking together, F*kc the Bann and all the rest of it! If people want to start putting a 20 year old keen dogman and hunting enthusiast to rights then let me put some of you to rights! We'l start off with the fact his dog cought a hare in "summer" when in fact its illigal at the moment to hunt a hare fullstop, so how many hares have you lot hunted this year ? NONE ? Highly unlikely, so your breaking the law! Another thing your trying to say, not one or more of you have ever hunted in the summer being it for hare or rabbit or anything else with fur and four legs ? again i doubt this very much!! Now the breeding his bitch part, what gives any of you the god given rights to slag someone off when he or she lines his bitch at what ever age and how ever how much works it has done ? so what are you lot saying youv never bred a bitch for the simple fact that you want another pup or you might need some quick and easy cash for something ? Again il find this highly unlikely aswell, easy cash is easy cash and its better than going out and stealing someone elses dogs or pups to make it, SEE MY POINTS YET ? Then there this hard ground rubbish i keep seeing on here iv never herd anything like it in my life! How many of you have pups right now and there ready to start doing a little bit while the goings easyer than winter ? NONE OF YOU AGAIN ?!! Highly unlikely!! Im not defending the lad in anyway im trying to get you all to see what you sound like witch is practically perfect in every way!! If you want to act like MARY POPPINS go join an amature dramatics club because your in the wrong game here boys!! To many do gooders and so called experts here, your like a pack of wolves waiting for its pray to make one wrong step!!! Any proper dogman would just laugh at some of you lot on here and thats a fact!

:clapper: very well said pal :thumbs:

What happend to sticking together, F*kc the Bann and all the rest of it! If people want to start putting a 20 year old keen dogman and hunting enthusiast to rights then let me put some of you to rights! We'l start off with the fact his dog cought a hare in "summer" when in fact its illigal at the moment to hunt a hare fullstop, so how many hares have you lot hunted this year ? NONE ? Highly unlikely, so your breaking the law! Another thing your trying to say, not one or more of you have ever hunted in the summer being it for hare or rabbit or anything else with fur and four legs ? again i doubt this very much!! Now the breeding his bitch part, what gives any of you the god given rights to slag someone off when he or she lines his bitch at what ever age and how ever how much works it has done ? so what are you lot saying youv never bred a bitch for the simple fact that you want another pup or you might need some quick and easy cash for something ? Again il find this highly unlikely aswell, easy cash is easy cash and its better than going out and stealing someone elses dogs or pups to make it, SEE MY POINTS YET ? Then there this hard ground rubbish i keep seeing on here iv never herd anything like it in my life! How many of you have pups right now and there ready to start doing a little bit while the goings easyer than winter ? NONE OF YOU AGAIN ?!! Highly unlikely!! Im not defending the lad in anyway im trying to get you all to see what you sound like witch is practically perfect in every way!! If you want to act like MARY POPPINS go join an amature dramatics club because your in the wrong game here boys!! To many do gooders and so called experts here, your like a pack of wolves waiting for its pray to make one wrong step!!! Any proper dogman would just laugh at some of you lot on here and thats a fact!

The greatest load of shit ever...!!!

No i dont lamp hres in the summer or even in the winter 2 easy so daytime is the only way...!!

right so you breed to make money i breed to get a good worker so everone nows not to buy a pup off you ...!!!

dont breed till proven...!!!

Its illieagal it stop this ban being lifted...!!

i could go on nightstalker....you shot yourself in the foot their...!!!

so your havin a pop at guys who dont run dogs during the summer, i dont know you dont know me .what i stated was fact what i been doing all of my life not highly unlikely i find that insulting

WHAT ? Whos this ment for fella ?

did you forget my post or do you now i`m right... :doh:

Guest DogFaceKillah

your highly irritating helloboss, and seem to no everything about everything, so all you should do is shake your head at summer hunters and know this isnt the correct way, and carry out your correct ways in hunting! hmmmmmmm ;)

your highly irritating helloboss, and seem to no everything about everything, so all you should do is shake your head at summer hunters and know this isnt the correct way, and carry out your correct ways in hunting! hmmmmmmm ;)

Says the fella who slips 2 dogs on a fox so it does`nt get stressed you fool... :feck:

so your havin a pop at guys who dont run dogs during the summer, i dont know you dont know me .what i stated was fact what i been doing all of my life not highly unlikely i find that insulting

WHAT ? Whos this ment for fella ?

did you forget my post or do you now i`m right... :doh:

So you and and halloween man are the same person then ?

NO

THIS ONE YOU TIT

The greatest load of shit ever...!!!

No i dont lamp hres in the summer or even in the winter 2 easy so daytime is the only way...!!

right so you breed to make money i breed to get a good worker so everone nows not to buy a pup off you ...!!!

dont breed till proven...!!!

Its illieagal it stop this ban being lifted...!!

i could go on nightstalker....you shot yourself in the foot their...!!!

{so how many hares you lot hunted this year NONE highly unlikely}