• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The man was a game keeper and good diggin man i had the pleasure of going with hin and A.R many a time he was abit funny with ppl but the man been layed to rest boys a little respect for a fellow terr

I met him at chirk terrier show a few years back he gave me some back issues of edrd for nothing which was generous as i had only spoke to him on the phone, his friend he dug with judged the show workers were picked all day as it should be... R.I.P Ray

only ever met the fella once afew years back, a big fella with a good reputation for his terrier work and his " poacher watch", i talk to another terrier man who dug with him and talked highly of him, R.I.P RAY and best of luck to his family

he was a hard man but fare when it came to the night job he was a dog lad like us all but he didnt like the piss been took i can remember him and his old mate granville catching me and my mate with our airguns on his patch think i was only about 14 shit myself . he sorted me and my mates out with some usefull terriers over the years

he was a hard man but fare when it came to the night job he was a dog lad like us all but he didnt like the piss been took i can remember him and his old mate granville catching me and my mate with our airguns on his patch think i was only about 14 shit myself . he sorted me and my mates out with some usefull terriers over the years

ledsham estate ?

ledsham estate ?

yes seen him a few times likes been said he was fair.