jrt

Guest sph1979

Guest sph1979

This is a question which id rather not have any sh#t for im only asking you views.

my jrt is'nt working she has chased a few rabbits been ferreting a few times but wont bush. she wont do hardly anything. your views please!! Its starting to annoy me quite a bit to be honest as i no there are rabbits about. Some one sugested the old forty five gallon drum with a rat

post-37183-1247848657.jpg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Time mate, put a post up a few days ago about my own russell who is 2yrs and how she was tried on a fox last season and showed no interest but did one last week of her own accord while out bushing a few rabbits. So give the dog a chance, you say she has chased a few, sounds like the instinct is there, couple of months down the road who knows. ;)

Im not sure what to do to be honest. She is broken to ferrets and marks, shes been out with a few terriers a fair few times and still she walks to heal. :realmad:

Most people have the opposite problem using working terriers above ground! :D There's a lot to be said for a decent marking terrier, some folk say that any old terrier can mark an occupied bury, but they can't always...