Prick eared lurchers.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

Dont forget this pup is only just coming up 9 months and his back teeth will be giving him gyp, they may settle down , however his dad use to prick his ears when concentrating ! However he normaly had good ear carriage and looked well as you know. This litter of pups were bred by myself because i know they will do the job in the right hands, and im sure with time and patience he will turn out a cracking worker. They are very inteligent dogs and sometimes very trying i know we kept one ! All the best with him.

Hey thought i would post up a piccy of my doggy. BBBIIIIIGGGGG EEEEAAAAARRRSSSS is the least i can say, u dont see dog, u just see ears. She is 1/4 whippet 1/2 bull and 1/4 kelpie.

sure i know this dog from somewhere :hmm:

lol nope not a clue. But come on look at the bloody size of them!! theyre like sattelite dishes!

post-31595-1247759409_thumb.jpg

post-31595-1247759438_thumb.jpg

Hi

Dont forget this pup is only just coming up 9 months and his back teeth will be giving him gyp, they may settle down , however his dad use to prick his ears when concentrating ! However he normaly had good ear carriage and looked well as you know. This litter of pups were bred by myself because i know they will do the job in the right hands, and im sure with time and patience he will turn out a cracking worker. They are very inteligent dogs and sometimes very trying i know we kept one ! All the best with him.

He is a cracking pup.And I love his mad ears + an absolute pleasure now the whining has stopped. He is a credit to you guys.

Any recent pics of your pup?

i know these are not the type of ears you mean but as we're on the subject of ears, i thought you'd fancy a giggle

my pup with random ears -look at the state of em!! :o

DSC04002.jpg

anyafoxhuntingferreting169.jpg

anyafoxhuntingferreting703.jpg

and random puppy pic

anyafoxhuntingferreting227-2.jpg

anyafoxhuntingferreting228.jpg

bless the zoe, hasnt she gotten big, whilest i have u have u got that piccy of trinity that u toke down mine?