am selling a russell lakeland dog hes was 2 and a half, Qualified last year for ragley hall and this year too plus southwest surpreme terrier championship and the countrymans at midland, needs more work to bring him on etc game dog tho, lack of time forces sale £ 350 no offers more details call me on 07875283174 am in bristol can email pic of dog but cant put it on here atb tim

Edited by bristol tim

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

am selling a russell lakeland dog hes was 2 and a half, Qualified last year for ragley hall and this year too plus southwest surpreme terrier championship and the countrymans at midland, needs more work to bring him on etc game dog tho, lack of time forces sale £ 350 no offers more details call me on 07875283174 am in bristol can email pic of dog but cant put it on here atb tim

will u have time for the new pup you just bought

probably, if it wins enough rosettes :tongue2:

Y.I.S Leeview

the gf is having it while i work away

So tell us your looking just selling a show pony bud our when did you last work the dog etc not been cheeky just asking mate atb keano :gunsmilie:

he last got worked about a month ago when the weather was cooler
Guest rodsmith

So tell us your looking just selling a show pony bud our when did you last work the dog etc not been cheeky just asking mate atb keano :gunsmilie:

he last got worked about a month ago when the weather was cooler

to ground?? is the dog marked up?? does it come with a trial??

F**k me that's steep for a non working dog! :icon_eek:
i didnt say he didnt work duh :wallbash:

Well, duh yourself. :D £350 is a hell of a lot to pay to for a dog that 'needs more work to bring it on', in any case. I'd want a proven dog for that money, but then saying that a proven dog is priceless....

a waste of space!

more show shite!... great!

its nice to have a good looking working dog what have you got? ones with 3 legs 2 tails and 3 heads :whistling:

ya ugly b*****ds thats all i have and proud of it too!

you post a so call working terrier and blabber on bout is rossettes no mention of work!

and if you have no time for a full grown dog how you going to manage your pup????

the pup is only 8 weeks am not going to work it now :censored: