• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

a waste of space!

more show shite!... great!

its nice to have a good looking working dog what have you got? ones with 3 legs 2 tails and 3 heads :whistling:

sorry dick head us irish lads keep workers,they may be missing a few bits and pieces here and there but get this they are WORKERS not SHOW ponies and worth their weight in gold

what you trying to say.the english and welsh dont??????????

no not all pal i know plenty of english lads and welsh lads with top terriers

well you get big money for show ponys that one in cmw few weeks back sold for £500 and alan said hed like 20 more please a certain irish man paid £1700 for the father of one of my dogs , i could be open to offer for my working white dog !!!!

ROD SMITH PAY YOUR FCKING BILLS IAM STILL WAITING BUT PATIENCE IS GETTING VERY TESTED

well you get big money for show ponys that one in cmw few weeks back sold for £500 and alan said hed like 20 more please a certain irish man paid £1700 for the father of one of my dogs , i could be open to offer for my working white dog !!!!

ROD SMITH PAY YOUR FCKING BILLS IAM STILL WAITING BUT PATIENCE IS GETTING VERY TESTED

:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:
If you aint interested in the dog, why poke yer noses in, its got feck all to do with ye.

ooh ooh mine work, ooh so do mine, fecking hilarious.

It's an open £$%^&*()_+ mate not the exchange & mart, despite what some folk think. If folk have got an opinion, they're quite entitled to air it. There's plenty of sites out there to sell stuff on. :thumbs:

F**k me that's steep for a non working dog! :icon_eek:
i didnt say he didnt work duh :wallbash:

what work has it done,to make it worth that money?built you a house :clapper:

your a funny c**t

one trys tim,but im not the one wanting £350 for a show dog :D

read what topper wrote ;)