cock of the north

The real cock of the north is the fool who's ditching dogs on A64 at york near a busy duel caridge Way. Because there shit scared of waiting to get the dog back on its lead or in motor. 5 dogs in 12 months left round that area boys. Some proper dogging men these chaps. And the proper cock of the north is held at the great Yorkshire show its a horse jump standing at about 12 to 15 foot lol. 

I've had a couple of dogs out of pepsi. One to a non ped whippet that I own that got run over and one to a full saluki that my mate had. As far as I know he did win cock of North coursing comp and his litter sister came runner up. Big licks be able to tell you more about him. Think his dad had him a while. Ended up at stud with keg in end. Can't see it being about now

Edited by Say again

I don’t think they will be a round now if they are they will be well knocking on. I was speaking we kipper and he said he had a bitch out of Pepsi’s litter and sold it for good money. Spot on for the smaller land he says, my bitch has only ever run the smaller land  and her style suits, 

Edited by BobDown