CAN A BULLX

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can a bullx catch rabbits and how many are they too heavy and what way they on the turn...????any pictures of bullx`s for rabbits thanks>>>????????? :victory:
DOES THE BEAR SHIT IN THE WOODS LOL :):D

is a bear catholic? does the pope shit in the woods? (how my dad says it lol)

my half catches rabbits but wouldnt class him as a outnout rabbit dog

had and seen better rabbit dogs

but he still can catch a few when required :clapper:;)

thats a fine looking hound mate looks like he can catch a bunny or two. lol
Guest manda
Simoman you abuse everyone you tit bag get a life and stop using your power you dope

No..................not..................everyone.................

He only abuses the ones he dont fancy, you musnt have a nice arse

Simoman you abuse everyone you tit bag get a life and stop using your power you dope

No..................not..................everyone.................

He only abuses the ones he dont fancy, you musnt have a nice arse

Exactly :D

Can a bullx catch rabbits and how many are they too heavy and what way they on the turn...????any pictures of bullx`s for rabbits thanks>>>????????? :victory:

these dogs aree more than capable, a mate of mine has a 1/4 bull 3/4 greyhound and this is one of the best dogs i've seen on the little ones.

atb J.A

Yes they can catch rabbits, i had 1/4 bull 3/4 grey and he was good on rabbits. But i think it is a waste of a dog, with this breeding. They are bred for tougher things than a 2lb rabbit really ;)

when im old enough to leave home and get my own place with a kennel, im gonna get a bullx and use it for rabbits and start drinking , :drinks: :dance: cant wait :guitar:

Special brew? :drink::D

A good bull cross wil take rabbits day and night no proble. all the bull crosses ive been out with are good on them if not to heavy. always got rabbits to take home at end of night shit weather or good went out just before end of season had 22 rabbits between mine and my cuzins bull crosses and still wanted more :) there 1/4 bull very racey doing well

Theres absolutely f**k all reason why a first x bull greyhound shouldn't make a top class rabbiting dog i.e. ferreting, lamping and hunting up. The bull infusion gives it intelligence and drive, and the greyhound blood gives it a bit longer legs. imo, the advantage over a first cross bullgreyhound against a colliegreyhound, is that on the lamp, some collie crosses after time will give up if they reckon the rabbit is too much like hardwork or are knackered, where as the bull blood, gives the dog that bit more drive/ determination, or stupidity? on a hard run or when the dogs knackered to still course the bunny.

Imo collie crosses are the more popular ferreting/ rabbiting dogs because they are easier to train.... and tradition dictates that collie greyhounds are the best dogs for rabbits. Its all about what you put into the animal