Bad-boy Brit actor Danny Dyer has been caught on camera snorting a mystery white substance on a boozy night out.

Britain's The Sun has published shocking images of the Football Factory star seemingly indulging in a line of white powder while enjoying a wild night with pals at a bar in Kent, England.

The footage, caught on CCTV in the club's outside area, shows Dyer scooping powder from a packet held by a pal, while he nonchalantly snorts it up his nose.

The alleged drug-taking will outrage anti-narcotics groups as Dyer is a role model to young men in the U.K.

Dyer has admitted using cocaine in the past, telling a British magazine how he often takes the drug with fans while on nights out.

Hope the C**t kills himself

Edited by Big bald beautiful

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad-boy Brit actor Danny Dyer has been caught on camera snorting a mystery white substance on a boozy night out.

Britain's The Sun has published shocking images of the Football Factory star seemingly indulging in a line of white powder while enjoying a wild night with pals at a bar in Kent, England.

The footage, caught on CCTV in the club's outside area, shows Dyer scooping powder from a packet held by a pal, while he nonchalantly snorts it up his nose.

The alleged drug-taking will outrage anti-narcotics groups as Dyer is a role model to young men in the U.K.

Dyer has admitted using cocaine in the past, telling a British magazine how he often takes the drug with fans while on nights out.

its up to him what he does mate!!! why you taking it so personally?

Probably because he's a massive role model to alot of young lads, f**k knows why but he is.

With fame comes responsibility, like it or not. Todays society is influence alot by famous people.

Guest buster321c

Thats why mate

Agreed BBB , he`s a twat

The way I see it is it seems socially acceptable for millions of people to go out on the weekend and get off their faces on one of the worst drugs out there, alcohol.

There are between 16 - 22,000 alcohol related deaths per year in the UK, if you include all the associated health problems, like cirrhosis of the liver.

If people want to go out and blow their money on a substance, that's there choice, but on the other hand I've no sympathy for addicts who act like victims of a terrible plague. There's enough education on the subject available in the UK on the effects of drugs, so if you end up an addict, there's no one else to blame but yourself.

Coke's a waste of money anyway IMO, Pepsi's much better.. :thumbs:

Big wow...hundreds of thousands of people do it??? Could be worse he could have been jabbing himself up with brown...then he would be scum!

Plenty of people do it, celebrities on us mere mortals, alot of places it is socially acceptable now a days and alot more common than most people think believe me!

Big wow...hundreds of thousands of people do it??? Could be worse he could have been jabbing himself up with brown...then he would be scum!

Plenty of people do it, celebrities on us mere mortals, alot of places it is socially acceptable now a days and alot more common than most people think believe me!

Whats the difference between shooting up and sticking it up your nose?

There's no difference....

Oh well, celebrities do it,so it must be ok :thumbs:

Danny Dyer, shit actor anyway.....perhaps a bit of brown will liven up his i'm a cheeky cockney geezer and i get typecast as such performances.... :wallbash:

Cheers :thumbs:

it's his body who are we to say owt??? people and animals have been gettin of their face for thousands of years only in the last 50 have things been seen as socialy unacceptable. not my cup of tea but maybe he likes sniffing sugar :whistling:

Guest STORM CHASER

We all have to make our own decisions in life..........Some might be wrong.....but you need to make mistakes.......to learn by them..........Not saying Drugs are right.....but it's his choice........Kids of today ,know right from wrong..........it's there choice which path they choose........Kids aint silly........ :rolleyes:

Kids are silly and look up to people! if I decided to snort a line infront of my lad I'm sure he would think its ok to do the same, its no different when so called celebrity role models who kids look up to do the same.....

there's a snorting scumster down the road from here with his big own business and flash cars! didn't do him much good as he is now on his second heart attack at 36....

Jasper

British star DANNY DYER admits he takes drugs with fans, and loves the fact his bad boy status means he can get away with it. The actor, famous for playing working class lovable rogues, claims he is constantly propositioned by men bearing drugs, and finds it impossible to refuse. He tells Attitude magazine, "A lot of people want to take drugs with me. I will have people come up to me in a f**king packed nightclub with a wrap of gear (cocaine) and a credit card. Instead of asking for an autograph they are like, 'Can I share a line with you.' "I try to turn them down and it's hard work. So I snort it, and let them go on their way. "It's not ideal but that's where fame has got me. It's about being a bad boy and being naughty. And a story about me in the newspaper for sniffing cocaine or smoking a join, is not really a story, because I am known as being a f**king bad boy."

yep.. hes a Twat!!!! Many Kids are silly and easily influenced. We, as parents try so hard to teach them right from wrong. Then we have Idiots like this as our younger generations role models :angry:

in most of the films hes been in hes benn taken drugs or other illegal activitys so for all you who think hes a role model :laugh: all hes doing is keeping it real. ffs most of us have had a smoke or a line at some time in our lifes it doesnt get us in the papers