A few rabbits with the .22

hi Fieldsports when do you think the dvd will be on sale . and the ratting one that looks very good goin by the clip.

atb best with them both W.D

Hello.

I am accumulating footage on a daily basis, I have lots at the moment but I am looking for them"special moments"

I suspect that the first DVD will be ready in 3 - 4 weeks if everything goes to plan.

The Ratting DVD is near complete but I would like the mixed content DVD to be released first as it will give the viewer a taste

of what I do and the overall quality of the video's.

The moment they are complete and have been analyzed and criticized by some close friends they will be in the DVD sales section on my Internet site.

I will also pop a quick post on here to inform all interested parties.

Thanks Steve

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might be an idea to produce a trailer so people know what they are getting so to speak. Just a short one that will show the different aspects you are covering and how they will appear on screen. e.g. fieldcraft, gutting/preparation, equipment etc.

Great shooting by the way.

Edited by SharpShooter14
Top shooting mate .Nice 22 workhorse inaction. :gunsmilie::gunsmilie:

Thats exactly as I see this rifle " a workhorse", just like a joiner needs a hammer I need a .22.

Its a tool of a trade ( some have chosen the hrm177 above this gun ) but "call me old fashioned" I love this gun and always have.

I have always had a Brno and this CZ is just the revamped / renamed version.

I have tried and used most rifles available but for practicality and bullet pricing I have to say the CZ is my overall number 1 gun for making money.

I need to keep it cost efficient and economical (seems I do this for a living).

Thanks Steve

I am using Winchester subsonic and Eley Subsonic ( they are mixed together in the bullet box ).

I have no preference as to ammunition between Winny's and eley "I rate them quite equal".

I zero at 70 yards and use the mili dots on the recticle for greater distance and also close range.

Thats why I use a scope with Multiple Aim Point reticles (MAP).

I zero at this distance as most farms I go to the rabbits are quite spooky so you ain't getting

many shots under 70 yards.

Ideally if you are shooting rabbits on land where the rabbits are not that spooky and sit nice 50 to 60 yards is ample to zero.

>>>Download this from Hawke site it might help<<<

>>>And this download from Hawke is also handy<<<

Here is a demo that shows how mili dots on recticles work

I hope this helps you.

Steve

Edited by Fieldsports
I am using Winchester subsonic and Eley Subsonic ( they are mixed together in the bullet box ).

I have no preference as to ammunition between Winny's and eley "I rate them quite equal".

I zero at 70 yards and use the mili dots on the recticle for greater distance and also close range.

Thats why I use a scope with Multiple Aim Point reticles (MAP).

I zero at this distance as most farms I go to the rabbits are quite spooky so you ain't getting

many shots under 70 yards.

Ideally if you are shooting rabbits on land where the rabbits are not that spooky and sit nice 50 to 60 yards is ample to zero.

>>>Download this from Hawke site it might help<<<

>>>And this download from Hawke is also handy<<<

Here is a demo that shows how mili dots on recticles work

I hope this helps you.

Steve

thanks mate, good info there!

Here is a quick few mins clip of me rabbit shooting with a .22 rimfire.

I will be producing full length DVDs and mixed content DVDs soon.

>>>>>Rabbit shooting<<<<<

Nice bit of work Mate, I was out with Magwitch last night ,we took 29 on a farm.

I see you use a CZ, one of my Farmers has one in 17 he is very pleased with it.

I look forward to your next footage.