A few rabbits with the .22

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what a crackin bit of shooting on that clip . what set up was you using looking forward to the dvd .

atb to you W.D

Thanks to everyone for the kind comments.

welshdragon

I am using a CZ 452 Silhouette 16 inch Synthetic stock with a simple Hawke 4 x 16 x 50 on the top with a sak moderator.

Simple cheap set up.

Thanks Steve

what a crackin bit of shooting on that clip . what set up was you using looking forward to the dvd .

atb to you W.D

Thanks to everyone for the kind comments.

welshdragon

I am using a CZ 452 Silhouette 16 inch Synthetic stock with a simple Hawke 4 x 16 x 50 on the top with a sak moderator.

Simple cheap set up.

Thanks Steve

i use CZ 452 Silhouette 16 inch Synthetic stock like you say Simple cheap set up.

W.D

where abouts do you shoot as the area looks like my kind of way and there is a henderson family near me

Hi, I see your from "blackisle scotland " I am a quite some way from you.

I am from north east england

Steve

nice shooting mate, was that put together over a while cause u got tiny english partridge chicks then some fairly big phesent polts? i thought some of them shots were a bit close to the live stock or was it the camera angle and also i saw some of ur shots ricocheting of the walls, mabey there is nothing for miles around but i thought that was a bit dodgy. btw never seen that tekneque for gutting a rabbit before, very clean!

nice shooting mate, was that put together over a while cause u got tiny english partridge chicks then some fairly big phesent polts? i thought some of them shots were a bit close to the live stock or was it the camera angle and also i saw some of ur shots ricocheting of the walls, mabey there is nothing for miles around but i thought that was a bit dodgy. btw never seen that tekneque for gutting a rabbit before, very clean!

Clips were over a 2 day period, 27th and 29th June. So the pheasants and partridge are natural.

Not close to stock, plenty of room maybe looks like that on camera.

The camera is not behind the gun it is showing a different angle than that the bullet takes.

Shots do not ricochet off walls ...thats the head shots "brains leaving the rabbits heads".

Like you say nothing for miles around.

Safety is my number 1 priority, I consider my self quite experienced and I always assess the safety aspect before the shot.

Steve

Clips were over a 2 day period, 27th and 29th June. So the pheasants and partridge are natural.

Not close to stock, plenty of room maybe looks like that on camera.

The camera is not behind the gun it is showing a different angle than that the bullet takes.

Shots do not ricochet off walls ...thats the head shots "brains leaving the rabbits heads".

Like you say nothing for miles around.

Safety is my number 1 priority, I consider my self quite experienced and I always assess the safety aspect before the shot.

Steve

ok, that explains things then