alaunts

what is the bull stuff you use topper and wht is the mastiff mate is it god old type or is it kc mate is the bulls breed from been tested just things i think anyone should ask before they buy or breed any dog mate hopefully you guy will agree with me atb hector

I think you all ready know the answer regarding the tested bull blood Hector .

if i knew the answer mate i would not have asked atb hector

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what is the bull stuff you use topper and wht is the mastiff mate is it god old type or is it kc mate is the bulls breed from been tested just things i think anyone should ask before they buy or breed any dog mate hopefully you guy will agree with me atb hector

:hmm:

:hmm:

am i missing something here i dont know you or your bulls jimb if i do dont know you by thl name if i do know you pm me mate and i get back to you atb hector

I've met Topper's black Bitch in the flesh and she's a lump of a dog! VERY well toned and has a head like a Breeze block!

She was both friendly and calm with Tia, my Bulmastiff, Roo my BullX and with my 3 yr old daughter.

For weights both my dogs are about 70lb mark but Roo's an inch taller at 25"tts, she was about the same height roughly as Tia but bigger in the shoulders, neck and head. (not something I ever thought I'd see!)

I can't comment on their speed but meeting Topper a few times, he doesn't seem to be the type to take shit OR talk it, so if he says their quick I'd tend to believe him.

Tia's past her prime now, we got exceedingly lucky with getting a game Bullmastiff and one this small and I can't see it happening again so I'll be looking for a bit of muscle to back Roo up in the future and if the right pup comes up I'll be after an Aluant for sure.

As an aside, I don't think these dogs were breed for Roe or Hare so I don't think their owners will be particularly concerned if they can't catch one! Rabbits and Rats all the way!

Cheers

Luke

haha jimb back tae his old tricks i see

aint jimb the TERRIERMAN that was found out tae be a lying scumbag?????????

NOPE

Post #1

Extreme Hunter

Group: Members

Member No.: 17796

Just to say cheers Jimb from me and behalf of over 90% of the bull lads for your wisdom in relation to our inferior sub standard dogs. If only you had come on this site earlier I could have saved myself years of heart ache, but thats all in the past now, I'm going to try and track down one of these honest dog men with the high standards you spoke about and see if I can persuade them to sell me a dog...no wait they dont sell them....erm maybe I could skivy for them for a year or two and when they see I'm serious they will train me in their ways so I to can have the best. As way saying thanks you inspired me to write this for you. Please take it in the spirit its meant

Ok if you want to sing along its to the tune of the pussy cat dolls "Dontcha"

You know I'm the top man____it's easy to see

Thats why when anyone needs the best-------they're all over me

I've no time for losers-------or dogs that are shite

I only breed from best to best------and you know I'm right

Chorus

Dontcha wish your lurcher was hot like mine---------Dontcha wish your Lurcher caught everytime

Dontcha

Dontcha wish your lurcher was really good-------Dontcha wish your Lurcher caught all your food

Dontcha

You know you want one----- its easy to see

Cause whenever you want a dog---- you keep phoning me

But that just wont happen------your clean out of luck

I only keep em for myself------so you can get to f**k

You know its a secret----not everyone knows

It's all in the breeding----its just the way it goes

Chorus

Dontcha wish your lurcher was the best-----dontcha wish your lurcher passed every test

Dontcha

Dontcha wish your lurcher worked really hard-----dontcha wish you had mine in your yard

Dontcha

I used to breed Labs----but thats all in the past

Now I just flap my gums---- about dogs that are fast

Now mind its a secret-----dont tell anyone

cause every tom,dick and harry would do it-----and that would spoil my fun

AH dontcha wish your lurcher could catch a hare-----dont you wish my dog was standing there

Dontcha

Dontcha wish your lurcher could bang a fox----dontcha think your all a bunch of cocks

Dontcha

My dogs they bang rabbits----a hundred a night

Now your probably thinking -----that Jimb talks shite

Well let me assure you----its not pure bullshit

Cause I have high standards-----I'm not just a tit

Dontcha wish you breeders were just like me------Dontcha wish you only hunted on the PC

Dontcha

Dontcha wish your Lurcher could catch a Roe--------Dontcha wish your dogs wern't so slow

Dontcha

Repeat Chorus then fade out!

This post has been edited by undisputed: Jan 31 2009, 07:19 PM

:clapper::clapper:

NOPE

Post #1

Extreme Hunter

Just to say cheers Jimb from me and behalf of over 90% of the bull lads for your wisdom in relation to our inferior sub standard dogs. If only you had come on this site earlier I could have saved myself years of heart ache, but thats all in the past now, I'm going to try and track down one of these honest dog men with the high standards you spoke about and see if I can persuade them to sell me a dog...no wait they dont sell them....erm maybe I could skivy for them for a year or two and when they see I'm serious they will train me in their ways so I to can have the best. As way saying thanks you inspired me to write this for you. Please take it in the spirit its meant

Chorus

Dontcha wish your lurcher was hot like mine---------Dontcha wish your Lurcher caught everytime

Dontcha

Dontcha wish your lurcher was really good-------Dontcha wish your Lurcher caught all your food

Dontcha

Chorus

Dontcha wish your lurcher was the best-----dontcha wish your lurcher passed every test

Dontcha

Dontcha wish your lurcher worked really hard-----dontcha wish you had mine in your yard

Dontcha

AH dontcha wish your lurcher could catch a hare-----dont you wish my dog was standing there

Dontcha

Dontcha wish your lurcher could bang a fox----dontcha think your all a bunch of cocks

Dontcha

Dontcha wish you breeders were just like me------Dontcha wish you only hunted on the PC

Dontcha

Dontcha wish your Lurcher could catch a Roe--------Dontcha wish your dogs wern't so slow

Dontcha

musical legend, i see a rap battle starting

I've met Topper's black Bitch in the flesh and she's a lump of a dog! VERY well toned and has a head like a Breeze block!

She was both friendly and calm with Tia, my Bulmastiff, Roo my BullX and with my 3 yr old daughter.

For weights both my dogs are about 70lb mark but Roo's an inch taller at 25"tts, she was about the same height roughly as Tia but bigger in the shoulders, neck and head. (not something I ever thought I'd see!)

I can't comment on their speed but meeting Topper a few times, he doesn't seem to be the type to take shit OR talk it, so if he says their quick I'd tend to believe him.

Tia's past her prime now, we got exceedingly lucky with getting a game Bullmastiff and one this small and I can't see it happening again so I'll be looking for a bit of muscle to back Roo up in the future and if the right pup comes up I'll be after an Aluant for sure.

As an aside, I don't think these dogs were breed for Roe or Hare so I don't think their owners will be particularly concerned if they can't catch one! Rabbits and Rats all the way!

Cheers

Mate that is a fine looking bullmastiff in your pic dont see many like that about.

When the time come for a dog to fill Tias role then you wont be disappointed with the Alaunte.

Try em befor you knock em lads you may be surprised with the outcome.

Good luck with the coming season with what ever your running.

• 2 months later...

NOPE

Post #1

Extreme Hunter

Chorus

Dontcha

Dontcha

Chorus

Dontcha

Dontcha

Dontcha

Dontcha

Dontcha

Dontcha

:clapper::clapper:

i think [bANNED TEXT] spends to much time o thier pc but that was very good i c**t stop reading it my girlfriend was looking at like a farmer would a fox in his chicken pen ha ha ha

pre ban, is she fast enough for roe?

would you compare her to a halfx or a 5/8ths?

or are they more like a full bull?

this was not a pointless cross this breed used to exist years ago but kinda died out it was plummer i think who re-created the breed initially as a large hunting mastiff just for the criac, like we had when bears and boar that could be hunted back when robin hood was around robbing people. thing was if they were good enough for a king they are good enough for a skint fecker. there are boar now an if we could hunt them wi dogs every bugger would be runnin alaunts.

i have been looking over some of the old post and the alaunts seem to be getting a bit of a hard time so what does everyone think of these dogs honest oppions please and why cheers :thumbs:

Iv never seen them apart from on here but i like them, wouldnt own one though. :thumbs: