FFS! this is the problem with this site, no one seems to be able to let a little comment slide! This thread started out good and i completely agree, Magwitch was a huntinglife legend in the ferreting department, his posts were always worth reading, and then it turns to an argument. Im not blaming anyone before someone starts riping me a new arsehole with their keyboard, just saying what the f**k does it matter if someone says something that gets under your skin abit, just agree to disagree and life will be alot more enjoyeable.

Bonjour :victory:

you say "bring back magwitch" as though he was booted :no: , Im affraid he left of his own acord, due to other reasons, Im sure he will return at some point in the future

here's a clip of the man himself, rather than pictures of Inan

FFS! this is the problem with this site, no one seems to be able to let a little comment slide! This thread started out good and i completely agree, Magwitch was a huntinglife legend in the ferreting department, his posts were always worth reading, and then it turns to an argument. Im not blaming anyone before someone starts riping me a new arsehole with their keyboard, just saying what the f**k does it matter if someone says something that gets under your skin abit, just agree to disagree and life will be alot more enjoyeable.

"GET YOUR TONGUE OWT MY ARSE GARRY" (cockny acsent ) :clapper: hunting life legend :notworthy:

didn't know hed gone, im shure ile get to hear whats happened. mags a good guy :thumbs:

"GET YOUR TONGUE OWT MY ARSE GARRY" (cockny acsent ) :clapper: hunting life legend :notworthy:

didn't know hed gone, im shure ile get to hear whats happened. mags a good guy :thumbs:

Ahh another 'legend' :notworthy:

Shit i need to blow my nose, clogged with smelly brown stuff...........

I've heard that hes doing pretty well down at the orchard.... ;) Hope to see him back on thl again... Loved the photos of his days out and always interesting informative posts :thumbs:

But please girls.... put those handbags away and calm down :tongue2:

who is magwitch?personaly id rather see ferretking back on here,his posts were what this site needs now,how to take a ferrets teeth out with pliers was a corker.......now the site groans under the pressure of dimwittery and numptyness,oh and a hefty amount of peddlars.

feck me I've taken three of my own teeth out with pliers :laugh::thumbs: