Brilliant fight

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest oldskool

that was a hell of a scrap!! its terrible the way that fights like that get forgotten about also the folk that get hurt trying to please a crowd. [bANNED TEXT] they dont plz a crowd then they are labelled shite by folk who wud crap their shorts if put in a ring. thankfully cases like that now are alot rarer thanks to tighter medical examinations and better refereeing. if that fight was fought today then mclelland would have won it in the 1st round.

It is tragic the way this fight panned out for The G-MAN, but when he came to England to fight The DARK DESTROYER, both he and Don King said they had come to take Benn's title, money and pride, also the mention of putting him in a box would have any-one fighting like the warrior he did. :good:

REMEMBER IT LIKE YESTERDAY ,

WE WON A VERY , VERY TIDY SUM ON THAT FIGHT , THOUGH WE GOT DRAWN INTO A BET BECAUSE A LOAD OF FELLAS WERE SHOUTING THE ODDS THAT BENN WAS CHINNY ............YER RIGHT :no:

BENN HAD A HYPNOTIST IN THRE CORNER TO CALM HIM DOWN AND SEE THE FIGHT CLEARLY ......A THING THE ENGLAND AMATUR SQUAD USED REGULARY

IVE BEEN BROUGHT UP ROUND FIGHTING ALL MY LIFE AND TO BE HONEST DONT LIKE TO BLOW WIND ABOUT IT .........BEING A PROFESSIONALS A VERY HARD GAME FOR 99 % OF LADS WHO ARE USED , ABUSED AND THROWN TO ONE SIDE .

DUCKWING

PS /

ANYONE GOT A LINK TO THE HEROL GRAHAM COMEBACK FIGHT WITH THE UP AND COMING YANK FIGHTER ? [ FORGOT HIS NAME ] IT WAS THE FIGHT WHERE HIS OLD COACH ETC WOULDNT BE IN HIS CORNER AS THEY PREDICTED HE WAS GOING TO BE BADLY HURT ..........WOULD LIKE TO SEE THAT MATCH AGAIN ... D

Duckwing Is the fight your thinking about the one were Herol fought Julian Jackson ?

Duckwing Is the fight your thinking about the one were Herol fought Julian Jackson ?

This might be the one

NO MATE

THIS FIGHT IAM TALKING OF WAS A GOOD WHILE AFTER THE JACKSON FIGHT , GRAHAM HAD COME OUT OF RETIREMENT TO FIGHT THE GUY IAM THINKING OF ............... JUST CANNOT REMEMBER THE FELLAS NAME :angry:

GRAHAM BRINGS BACK LOADS OF MEMORIES FOR ME .

MY OLD FELLA HELPED TRAIN HIM WHEN HE WAS PART OF THE ENGLAND ABA SQUAD AT CRYSTAL PALACE, HAD MANY CONVERSATIONS WITH HIS OLD IRISH CLUB COACH ;) WHILE WAITING FOR THE OLD FELLA TO COME IN .................... MEMORIES EH ?

ALL THE BEST DUCKWING ;)

NO MATE

THIS FIGHT IAM TALKING OF WAS A GOOD WHILE AFTER THE JACKSON FIGHT , GRAHAM HAD COME OUT OF RETIREMENT TO FIGHT THE GUY IAM THINKING OF ............... JUST CANNOT REMEMBER THE FELLAS NAME :angry:

GRAHAM BRINGS BACK LOADS OF MEMORIES FOR ME .

MY OLD FELLA HELPED TRAIN HIM WHEN HE WAS PART OF THE ENGLAND ABA SQUAD AT CRYSTAL PALACE, HAD MANY CONVERSATIONS WITH HIS OLD IRISH CLUB COACH ;) WHILE WAITING FOR THE OLD FELLA TO COME IN .................... MEMORIES EH ?

ALL THE BEST DUCKWING ;)

Could it have been Vinny Pazienza ?

CHEERS MATE ,

CHRIS JOHNSON ......MR SHOWTIME ........... HE WAS 18 AND 0 , TILL HE MET HEROL .... WOULDNT RISE FROM HIS STOOL IF I REMEMBER RIGHTLY IN ROUND 8

DIDNT REALIZE IT WAS SO LONG AGO :blink:

CHEERS DUCKWING