Litter for sale

Fellas, I have bred this litter with three things in mind.

*) Im desperate to advertise illegal breeds on a public forum which may result in me being prosecuted

*) I think the rescue kennels have enough space to accommodate the pups when folk get over the novelty and realise they are shit.

*) I want to be noticed

Pups are £300 and come with a free voucher to be euthanised at the vets in 12 months time.

Serious replies only as Im a serious breeder.......................

P.S. Please keep an eye out for more useless crosses coming soon.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*) Im desperate to advertise illegal breeds on a public forum which may result in me being prosecuted

*) I think the rescue kennels have enough space to accommodate the pups when folk get over the novelty and realise they are shit.

*) I want to be noticed

Pups are £300 and come with a free voucher to be euthanised at the vets in 12 months time.

put some chiuaua in there an i'll take a couple of bitches and i want one of their brothers to mate with :D

*) I want to be noticed

put some chiuaua in there an i'll take a couple of bitches and i want one of their brothers to mate with :D

Chiuaua, are you quite mad, i have found the perfect dog and you want to add that blood.............this proves this site is full of messers :censored:

There will be at least two or three on here that will think this is a real advert, and be wanting to buy a pup !!!! LOL !!!!

Cheers.

Your not wrong, got your pm, I'll save you a bitch :clapper:

*) I want to be noticed

Chiuaua, are you quite mad, i have found the perfect dog and you want to add that blood.............this proves this site is full of messers :censored:

don't be knocking them :censored: i've got chiuaua x pitbull x tosa inu x greyhound x pug and they take elephants down so there :tongue4:

There will be at least two or three on here that will think this is a real advert, and be wanting to buy a pup !!!! LOL !!!!

Cheers.

And a dog !!!! I want to line breed them as soon as the bitch comes into season !!! LOL !!! :clapper:

Cheers :drinks:

Cheers.

And a dog !!!! I want to line breed them as soon as the bitch comes into season !!! LOL !!! :clapper:

Cheers :drinks:

The bitches are specifically bred to break down at 10 weeks.............

I really fancey this cross Simoman......

Sound perfect apart from the Lhasa Apso iv heard there to head strong and stock killer's,

might be to much dog for me to handle.....

Any Pic's :clapper::clapper::clapper:

They are a real mans dog but I'd let you take one....................when it turns out crap just use the voucher.............