WAS ASK TO BUY THIS DOG..

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

his a traveller what other reason only money the dog as seen a bit of work rabbits and 4or 5 hares...... :victory: so he says any way :hmm:
your calling me a dope ... :clapper: your the fooking idiot thats knows fook all about the dog your thinking of buying,,,,,,you fooking half wit,,,,,,,with your silly pics of dogs playing with teddybears in the garden ,,,,,you tit,,,,,, :D

:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

his a traveller what other reason only money the dog as seen a bit of work rabbits and 4or 5 hares...... :victory: so he says any way :hmm:
your calling me a dope ... :clapper: your the fooking idiot thats knows fook all about the dog your thinking of buying,,,,,,you fooking half wit,,,,,,,with your silly pics of dogs playing with teddybears in the garden ,,,,,you tit,,,,,, :D

BIG words on your computer....your a funny man jano that .....well teddybears is all your dog is allowed play with i`ll send you it if you want to show your dogs a fox cause they`ll never see one you smart ass b*stard your like a lot of fella`s here big men on the keyboard :feck:

Ask the traveller to show you the dog slipped on a hare and if the hare gets propper f****d buy him.

now lad their no hope this time of year..... :angry:

will i take the chance on him.??????

Uve got to give any dog a chance weather its been owned by a traveller or not. Looks like a good dog, racey enough even though its a tad bit under weight. Its got a funny looking staffie head do you not think? :hmm:

FM

HE has a long flat back that means no fat and not alot of muscle you can see the hips throw the coat....

this lurcher in the picture has a high back and it is well feed just what i learn over 30 years with lurchers :thumbs:

Good point pal just looked at the picture again FM

SPIDERFLY I THINK U SHOULD BUY HIM HE LOOKS ALOT NICER THEN ANY ONE OF UR DOGS!!! :feck:

if only he caught half as much i`d buy him..its not about looks..... :cry:

buy the dog and see is it any good and come back and tell us.......feed it first cause its skinny are people blind...f**k dopes no nothing about dogs :censored:

not all dogs chase a lure

I know but if he chases a lure he will chase a rabbit, nothing to loose.

not realy!

many dogs wont chase a lure ,better to test him on a rabbit.

then you konw for shure,

Guest Countryboyo
a gorger is sum 1 who aint a gypsy and some good dogs come off gypsy camps so dont knock them all!! some gypsys have had the same lines of lurchers in their family for 50 odd years that would piss all over a strain like hancocks but they dont sell them outside there tribes so we dont get to see them that often trust me proper gypsys dont need to steal dogs as they have got plenty of good dogs themselves so no need to tar them all with same brush as some are brilliant dogmen with excellant dogs that really do take some beating! R.I.P bartley gorman king of them all

I hear jaws ward is king of the travellers?? gorman was some man

looks alot like my pup........ but its ok iv just fed him so hes still there :D

where you from spiderfly?? i know of a traveller family with a dog alot like that.... you dont want buy off them........

any body hear of all the shit that happend st patricks day tipp town??? all them kiked shit outa lads 13 yrs of age and the youngest of them was 19 :no: