site donations

i see thl is rapidly growing in numbers ,but dont see the donators increasing as i think it should.surely the small amount of money to become a donator is well worth it . thl is a great site , let us all do our bit to help .. :thumbs::drink:

Guest STORM CHASER
;) It is a great forum and well run....Being a Donator myself....i think it worth the very small amount of money to help the site run smoothly......I just wanted to give something back...because this forum has already helped me in so many ways..... :signthankspin: THL. ;)

i've got kits ready in bout 4 weeks when i sell them along with anything else on here i intend to donate a percentage from final total. think this is how it should be for everyone really.

I think THL is a brilliant site and spend hours on it. if someone would tell me how to be a donator then Scottish Terrier Racing Team would like to put in a few bucks. Ive met a lot of good friends from this forum, Delboy.

Id gladly do it, but i dont have paypal or credit card..

If i could pay by cheque or direct debit or If there's another way i'll do it today..

It is a great site and well run, ive jst been on since february but i enjoy the site n find it very useful.. Its great to share experiences (good or bad) with like minded people..

Pa

THIS IS A GREAT SITE. BUT IS BEING RUINED BY A FEW. INO THERE IS A CREDIT CRUNCH ON . BUT I THINK IT SHOULD B MANDITORY THT U HAVE 2 SUBSCRIBE AS IT MAY KEEP THE PEOPLE OFF HERE WHO JUST ABUSE THE SITE . AND ARENT REALY INTO THIS COUNTRY PERSUIT WHO JUST TRY AND SCAM OTHER FOLK WITH SELLIN THEM THERE RUBBISH . AND THE FOR SALE SECTION U SHOULD ONLY B ALLOWED 2 SAY SELL 1 LITTER A YEAR . AND IF UR DOING MORE THAN 1 LITTER U SHOULD DONATE AGAIN AS U ARE MAKING MONEY THREW THE SITE SO DO THE RIGHT THING.I WILL GET STICK FOR THIS BUT ITS ONLY RIGHT IN MY OPINION. AND YOU ARE ALLOWED 1 OF THEM.

If i could pay by cheque or direct debit or If there's another way i'll do it today..

It is a great site and well run, ive jst been on since february but i enjoy the site n find it very useful.. Its great to share experiences (good or bad) with like minded people..

Pa

im in the same situation could some 1 help me or pm me so tha i no how to do it

thanks

Pa

im in the same situation could some 1 help me or pm me so tha i no how to do it

thanks