Nasty Ferret Kit

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

houmous anyone???

With rice crackers? Or perhaps a mild celery paste?

Ohh, are we having 'circle time?' :wub:

Oh yes Malt, I have nettle tea, a sponge cake and some wheat free substitute meat sticks.............

I've made a delightfull lentil soup and a mixed nut cutlet, elderberry wine chaps?

go on then chaps you twisted my arm

Maybe try just shaking the kids, leaves less marks lads.

Smacking your kids does not make them brighter in class so i am not sure what your point is.

My daughter is 3 she is polite and respectful and that has not been instilled by smacking her.

Edited by angoraferret
Maybe try jut shaking the kids, leaves less marks lads.

Smacking your kids does not make them brighter in class so i am not sure what your point is.

My daughter is 3 she is polite and respectful and that has not been instilled by smacking her.

Extremism take many forms, each as dangerous as the last... :yes:

Typical response I expected really. :yes: Who said anything about smacking making them brighter or needing to do serious harm?

You sit there with your views on the subject, thinking that just because someone gives their child a smack, it automatically follows that they've got to be brutal about it.

Isn't there some poor fluffy animal stuck in a nasty snare somewhere that you can go release?

Maybe try jut shaking the kids, leaves less marks lads.

YOU'VE GOT ISSUES IMAGINING THIS SCENARIO!!!

THE POINT IS WHAT LITTLE CHASTISEMENT SHE'S HAD IT AINT DONE HER NO HARM. AS YOURS IS MINE IS VERY RE3SPECTFUL ALSO THIS HASN'T COME THROUGH A SLAP NEITHER BUT HARD PARENTING.

ANY WAY OF TOPIC BACK TO IT!!! HERES MY TERRIFIED , ABUSED FERRETS WAITING FOR THE NEXT ROUND OF VIOLENCE. :boxing: :boxing: :aggressive: :aggressive:

post-26552-1246552877_thumb.jpg

post-26552-1246552884_thumb.jpg

post-26552-1246552890_thumb.jpg

post-26552-1246552899_thumb.jpg

Omg what is not brutal about a smack, it changes to whole discipline rule if you smack to deter a child or animal then you can't discipline in any other way after that the bar is set.

What makes you think i am an anti i have hunted with gun and ferret, killing for food and pest control is in a whole different category then uneccessary violence.

Omg what is not brutal about a smack, it changes to whole discipline rule if you smack to deter a child or animal then you can't discipline in any other way after that the bar is set.

What makes you think i am an anti i have hunted with gun and ferret, killing for food and pest control is in a whole different category then uneccessary violence.

OFF TOPIC

If you really want to discuss this i know a really good listening tree

Guest foxyjo.
so the answer is to flick the noses of your kids when there missbehaving is it :blink: like everything else in life its about routine & boundrys , kids dogs etc need these to function, not physically punnishing

No...I've tried it Kay...it doesn't work. :( I say to the little sods, "Hold still whilst I flick you on the nose!!" But they laugh and run away...undisciplined little buggers. :angry:

OFF TOPIC

If you really want to discuss this i know a really good listening tree

Classic :clapper:

so the answer is to flick the noses of your kids when there missbehaving is it :blink: like everything else in life its about routine & boundrys , kids dogs etc need these to function, not physically punnishing

No...I've tried it Kay...it doesn't work. :( I say to the little sods, "Hold still whilst I flick you on the nose!!" But they laugh and run away...undisciplined little buggers. :angry:

Try a stun gun, although feed them up on cauliflour noodles with a twist of parsley first, it builds the immune system........

Does it? How would you know if you don't take that particular course of action yourself? I'll say again, it's my responsibility to teach my children right from wrong, it's up to me how I choose to do so. I shouldn't have to explain myself here, so I won't, further than to say my children have a smack as a last resort. There's plenty of explaining, reasoning and other forms of discipline in between.

When they reach the age when they can fully understand, and engage in dialogue, then things change. I haven't had to discipline my 14 year old daughter in such a way since she was about 7. She realises that there's consequences to her actions, and acts accordingly. I have a very good relationship with her, plenty of love, and just as importantly, respect between the pair of us.

What makes you think i am an anti...

Sorry, just generalising like you seem to be..

Guest foxyjo.
Sorry i am busy with the listening tree, getting more sense from it.

Don't tread on the children...I just tied them to it. ;) Maybe now I can get to grips with those noses...