• No
    • Fck me, that's not right !!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I asked a simple question last night on here and got abused :blink: so I'll put it to the vote, do you think these dogs have adequate room for a healthy comfortable life ???

"they have enough room to eat and crap, what more do they need" :o

26" lurcher on an 18" square bed...

post-899-1246176220_thumb.jpg

words fail me on this one !!

post-899-1246176285.jpg

the type of people who kennel there dogs like this have no love or thought for their dogs welfare, same type of people who putEDITED BY SIMOMAN USE YOUR BRAIN TYPING STUFF LIKE THAT OR YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE FORUMsome people shouldn be aloud to own dogs.

the thing is that everyone starts somwhere when they get into dogs, and one of the really GOOD things about t'internet is that everyone can learn something: God knows there's enough experts on here to make a real difference to a dog's life. And no, I'm not being saracastic.

I feel sorry for you Digger Dan: you put on those pics in all innocence and get a load of flack, but at the end of the day maybe you can learn summat too. Gundogs may be OK on a hard surface bed, but IMO, lurchers, being bonier, thinner skinned dogs need more than a hard surface to lie on, and yes, they do need room to stretch out on a warm bed, be it of straw, blankets or whatever.

A dog may seem OK for a few years on a hard, cold surface, but sooner or later it will suffer from arthritis, sore elbows and hocks etc. All you need is a pallet, some planks or a bit of ply: cover the pallet, nail some planks round the sides to cut any draught and hold the bedding in and hey presto you have a decent bed probably for nowt if you can scavenge the makings of it.

Last night I came accross the thread that started all this off? I too pointed out that if Dan were to post photos such as these, then he hasn't done himself any favors what soever. All the lad has done is attracted is an awful lot of critisim. The dogs themselves seem in fair condition But are deffinately housed in less the adiquate conditions, but I am sure the we have all have seen worse at some point. The dogs do need more space to sleep and rest. As for you Swanseajack Why have you started this particular thread? It now seems that you have taken a personal vendetta out on this lad? Would it not be more constructive to try and advise the lad instead of doing what you have succeeded in doing, and that is getting everyones back-up????? Do you not think that country sports as a whole has more than enough problems without getting into infighting? I not asking you to appologise to Digger Dan! But I do think you should appologise to everyone else on the forum for starting this particular thread off that will only lead to more negative abuse??????????

you know how i feel mate,i said my bit in the original thread,and i stated i didnt want to cause any offence,but after looking at em again and again,i dont care about offending anyone,theyre a fecking disgrace,theyre the worst ive ever seen,im as shocked as you swanseajack,terry waite was given a better fecking bed than them :angry:

Guest lurchers&terriers

iM DISCUSTED BY THAT BUT SADLY IV SEEN WORSE BUT THAT DONT MEAN I THINK THATS RIGHT. IF THIS GUY DISRESPECTS HIS DOGS ENOUGH TO LET THEM LIVE LIKE THAT WHAT ELSE DO TEM DOGS GO THROUGH AT HIS HANDS. I DONT KNOW WHOS DOGS THEY ARE BUT WHO EVER YOU ARE THATS NOT ON.AT LEAST GIVE THEM SOME BEDDING OR SOMTHING.

Edited by lurchers&terriers
if someone had put this on this on about mine i,d have the raging hump, and find who did it , be round to them and kick the holy mother up and down the fekking hedge, and tell them in a fekking language that they understand to mind their own and keep your own house in order, .

Well I wager if you kept your dogs like that and then tried to defend yourself with that kind of talk, it would be you who deserved a trip up and down the hedge.

People who profess to respect their animals and treat them well can't really say that other dogs aren't their business if they think those dogs are not kept well.

If the person who's dogs they are learns a bit, like skycat said, then it's all for the better.

its not showing the whole kennel, so how do we know the size of the place,i think this is crap post put on here to stir up, the dogs look well enough, so its not a welfare issue, if someone had put this on this on about mine i,d have the raging hump, and find who did it , be round to them and kick the holy mother up and down the fekking hedge, and tell them in a fekking language that they understand to mind their own and keep your own house in order, no nothing thick inbred twat, and never interfere ever again, i aint voted not my buisness, this site is getting worse.

of course you would big man :clapper::blink:

Cherrug, sorry pal but your talking out ya a$$, why on earth should SJack opologise to anyone, I dont want it, it seems to me that this post has evoked some concsiounces, he has done nothing wrong bring this to the fore, desert dog, why do you fewel compelled to get aggressive, theatening and acting like a thug, I dont know SJack at all but he's obviously a fella with principles and standards and I 100% agree with him, sorry pal but it not only gives Dan a bad name, we whole countryside fraternaty get labeled, inc you and me !

i think the dogs deserve to be given a bigger bed and some bedding, i wouldnt like to sit on it never mind sleep on it, yes the dogs look in great condition,im not saying they dont, but the majority of people who have answered on this thread and the other are just trying to advise you not get at you

so please take notice and do something about it

tess

Guest anonymous
heres my kennel and run lads i fill the shed with loads of straw seems to do the job loook after ur dog and it will look after you i voted yes as the sleeping slab dose look a tad small

No window in that shed? I wouldn't keep a lawnmower in that mate never mind a living, loving, best friend!!!

heres my kennel and run lads i fill the shed with loads of straw seems to do the job loook after ur dog and it will look after you i voted yes as the sleeping slab dose look a tad small

No window in that shed? I wouldn't keep a lawnmower in that mate never mind a living, loving, best friend!!!

f*****g Hell That Made Me Chukkle :clapper:
Guest anonymous

f*****g Hell That Made Me Chukkle :clapper:

Don't start that wolly, last time I posted with you the thread got the heave hoe......... Found out you were a bad egg, so if you don't mind........ :chair: