marmite

Guest air gunner

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Scuba1

Now that looks a lot more like it ...... that will look nice when its finished and oiled I think. :clapper: :clapper:

You have just upped the price for your gun by a fair few quid me thinks.

ATB

Michael

Now that looks a lot more like it ...... that will look nice when its finished and oiled I think. :clapper: :clapper:

You have just upped the price for your gun by a fair few quid me thinks.

ATB

Michael

jesus christ, you have a talent for carving. i could work for a week and not get anywhere near that, i think scuba is right your gun just went up in value

Guest air gunner

cheers guys its getting there. im quite happy i have got that far in a day. i will show you the finished product. But before that i will post some pics and ask you your opinions on what i should do to improve etc.

Guest air gunner

Well there we go my two days of work has turned out to be a waste of time! i have made the ultimate cock ups. firstly the trigger gaurd is too high so trigger is in a dodgey place secondly the safty catch hole is in the wrong place becasue i measured it using the trigger in the hole. i then had to move the hole back slightly to compensate for the breack barrel cocking movement. this now means the safty doesent work. Not all is lost i can do some special joins and insert a new trigger gaurd. the safty catch hole can be cut bigger making it really ugly. I was quite happy with it to start with. just shows a minor cock up can be the end of a decent bit of wood. Daddy!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!