REGIONAL ACCENTS

Guest STORM CHASER
:11: The Liverpool accent is the most annoying...... :angry: can't stand it... :clapper:

Ever heard the saying kettle calling pot Black :haha: lol

Why.........I don't talk with an acsent....... :whistling:

Never mind the kettle ,,, your tongue turned black if you keep fibbing lol

So you have heard me speak ,have you......."I THINK NOT!"....Don't call me a lier... because i don't Lie..... :nono:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

any accent diffrent from the people from around here in a bird i like ;)

have to say no accent winds me up at all but for some reason when i speak to someone with a accent i cant help myself to have a little mimmic at it :D

:11: The Liverpool accent is the most annoying...... :angry: can't stand it... :clapper:

So you have heard me speak ,have you......."I THINK NOT!"....Don't call me a lier... because i don't Lie..... :nono:

ohhhhhhhh touched a nerve did we ? :rofl:

Guest lurchers&terriers

Im a taff in Scotland and i tell you something these Scottish ladies love my accent. Iv had kids with 2 of them lol I love the posh southern for ladies but like the north west wales accent the best. Hate my own accent. the valley accent sounds a bit dull i think. Hate souse talking women too

then again i like nottingham accent i love my guys thats why :)

your easy pleased girl, i think our local accent is the worst. embarrasing when you here a local being interviewed on the news , they always sound thik as fook.

SCOUSE well thats the pits as well. :icon_redface: loads of scouse scallys when i worked in ibiza. and there anoying as hell. theres only 2 i like :whistling:

geordies a nice accent. cockny always reminds me of ganster films, and dany dyer . they always sound like REAL GEEEZZZAAA'S

Guest buster321c

:whistling:

then again i like nottingham accent i love my guys thats why :)

your easy pleased girl, i think our local accent is the worst. embarrasing when you here a local being interviewed on the news , they always sound thik as fook.

SCOUSE well thats the pits as well. :icon_redface: loads of scouse scallys when i worked in ibiza. and there anoying as hell. theres only 2 i like :whistling:

geordies a nice accent. cockny always reminds me of ganster films, and dany dyer . they always sound like REAL GEEEZZZAAA'S

For Geezer read Dickhead !!!!

Guest foxyjo.

The southern Irish....... :wub:

A man with a proper essex accent....oh god, makes me go quite weak at the knees... :tongue4:

and a good old Devon accent...can't be beat!! :clapper:

I don't like twats in trackies trying to talk like a black gangster... :thumbdown: ...knob

I don't like twats in trackies trying to talk with a "mockney cockeney".... :icon_eek: ...bigger knob

I can't understand glaswegian, belfast, and p***y. But don't dislike them.

the only one i don't like, is bristol... :no: ...sorry to anyone who sounds like Vicky Pollard, but it quite jangles me nerves!!

I'm Cornish and do my best to dilute the accent if I can, although I'm sure I still have a "twang" ... :laugh:

I cringe at the broad Plymouthian accent, and Bristolians make me die! lol

Like listening to South wales folk speak... love a bit of soft Irish :icon_redface:

I'm Cornish and do my best to dilute the accent if I can, although I'm sure I still have a "twang" ... :laugh:

I cringe at the broad Plymouthian accent, and Bristolians make me die! lol

Like listening to South wales folk speak... love a bit of soft Irish :icon_redface:

was down in cornwall a few week back , i did NOT here one single cornish accent, :blink: all northerns

Norfolk born girl myself but hopefully have managed to lose the norfolk drone along the way... :icon_redface:

For anyone not quite sure of the norfolk accent...

Irish all the way for me... ;)

Bloody hell, when did you record me... Do i get a free copy..