terriers

well said johnrussell84 lets see thare smart commets to that one :thumbs:

SMART!!!! FFS YAS HAVE A COMBINED IQ OF .001 BETWEEN YAS ALL!! MAYBE YOU SHOULD TAKE UP PHOTOGRAPHY IT'S REALLY ALL YA SEEM TO DO BESIDES BLOW YA DOGS UP AND BREED OUTTA UNPROVEN STOCK AND OFFER 10 MONTH OLD DOGS AS A STUD! :whistling::whistling::whistling: "THARE" DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT WORD MEANS?

well hepher a can honestly say my dog would not walk on me when out digging but 3 times in one day and you said you wont say names but you already said it was off brian nuttell a hope you get better luck with your next terrier :icon_redface:

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you got dogs took off you and was lucky enough to get them back you should keep a low profile to make sure it doesnt happen again........talk about digs and big fellas is really clever :icon_eek:

a dont do anything illegal with the terriers everything i do now is on permission ground cheers

lol and again you cant quote anythin about how your own dogs do mate ur begining to bore me now. We ve covered three pages with petty comments, we find it hard enough to go digging without be ratted out never mind rattin a boy thats keen. If your not interested in the boys thread dont comment on it and as for me and my dogs i reckn i do just fine with them and know enough if you want step by step with what i do personally i suggest u by a book and find out for yourself, For the rest of your comments theyl simply be blanked cause i reckon thats all you capable of is blowing hot air into the wind

If this man is an experienced terrierman and even able to sell good dogs,how it comes that he has never lost a dog to ground :blink: ?probably you are one of the most lucky man in the world,you need to try Italian lottery there are more than 80 millions euros jackpot :no:

And please explain to a poor italian hunter how you do,as we have lost 4 in a year?is there a small possibility that you are not going hunting? :yes:

well said johnrussell84 lets see thare smart commets to that one :thumbs:

SMART!!!! FFS YAS HAVE A COMBINED IQ OF .001 BETWEEN YAS ALL!! MAYBE YOU SHOULD TAKE UP PHOTOGRAPHY IT'S REALLY ALL YA SEEM TO DO BESIDES BLOW YA DOGS UP AND BREED OUTTA UNPROVEN STOCK AND OFFER 10 MONTH OLD DOGS AS A STUD! :whistling::whistling::whistling: "THARE" DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT WORD MEANS?

well hepher a can honestly say my dog would not walk on me when out digging but 3 times in one day and you said you wont say names but you already said it was off brian nuttell a hope you get better luck with your next terrier :icon_redface:

BAG AND BALL PUT THOSE 2 WORDS TOGETHER IF YA HAD ANY SENSE AND READ IT CORRECTLY YOU WOULD SEE THAT IT WAS AN ADULT DOG BOUGHT IN FECKIN ARSEHOLE. .001 IQ I WAS BEING GEREROUS AT THAT!

lol and again you cant quote anythin about how your own dogs do mate ur begining to bore me now. We ve covered three pages with petty comments, we find it hard enough to go digging without be ratted out never mind rattin a boy thats keen. If your not interested in the boys thread dont comment on it and as for me and my dogs i reckn i do just fine with them and know enough if you want step by step with what i do personally i suggest u by a book and find out for yourself, For the rest of your comments theyl simply be blanked cause i reckon thats all you capable of is blowing hot air into the wind

BY NOT ANSWERING MY QUESTIONS SHOWS TO ME YOUR INEPT KNOWLEDGE ON THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN CONDITION AND FITNESS AND BASICS ON WHAT TO KNOW WHEN DIGGING A DOG AND IT DOESN'T GO WELL. I THINK I JUST FORGOT MORE ABOUT TERRIERS AND DIGGIN WHILE I'VE WRITTEN THIS REPLY THAN YOU'LL EVER KNOW. YOUR SILENCE SPEAKS VOLUMES.

calm down boys your digging your selfs a very big hole and loosing all respect you mite have, hepher is right so can we put a stop to this because its afew pages full of shit now,

keep running your tongue buddy we can all be big behind a comp whoop whoop to you lol ave met a few boys like you that try with there mouths at gettin one up on folk usually when put to the test there dogs aint to scratch so there mouths have to make up for it. Mate a dont explain myself to fools like i said your boring me with all this repeating yourself who needs a parrot when i have you

keep running your tongue buddy we can all be big behind a comp whoop whoop to you lol ave met a few boys like you that try with there mouths at gettin one up on folk usually when put to the test there dogs aint to scratch so there mouths have to make up for it. Mate a dont explain myself to fools like i said your boring me with all this repeating yourself who needs a parrot when i have you

WHO'S MOUTHIN I ASKED QUESTIONS AND YOU ANSWERED WITH "I RUN MY DOGS ON RABBITS." YOUR WORDS NOT MINE, I NEVER ASKED YOU TO EXPLAIN YOURSELF BUT MERELY ASKED YOU TO SHARE A LIL KNOWLEDGE, SO IF YOU HAVE TO RESULT TO CALLIN ME A FOOL AND SAYING I'M REPEATING MYSELF WHICH I DON'T THINK I DID I WAS ONLY STATING THAT YOU NEVER ANSWERED MY QUESTIONS AND POINTED OUT THAT THERE WAS A DIFFERENCE IN CONDITIONING AND FITNESS, THEN I WILL LEAVE YOU WITH YOUR SUPERIOUR KNOWLEDE TO YOURSELF, I WILL CONTINUE TO WORK, CONDITION AND GET MY DOGS FIT FOR THE COMMING SEASON. HAPPY DIGGING OH GREAT KNOWLEDGEABLE ONE.

YIS

HEPHER.

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: