heres hubbs reply about the english bull

Guest bullterrier

Guest bullterrier
hubbs i have over twenty years experience with this breed i breed and show English bull terriers i respect and care about this breed its in my blood i also kennel dogs [ebt] until they are re homed on all dogs re homed are neutered or spayed and micro chipped this is what we do i personally wouldent have a say were the dog went to live that's down to the northern provincial bull terrier rehoming officer does ill just kennel him until a good home is found ill give you the £50 out of my own pocket the cat thing was your fault now your making this dog pay for your mistake you should be a shamed of yourself please think hard about my offer john

this is what i offered the other day ill get details of a bullie rescue in your area if you want things like this just give the breed a breed name ...john

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hubbs i have over twenty years experience with this breed i breed and show English bull terriers i respect and care about this breed its in my blood i also kennel dogs [ebt] until they are re homed on all dogs re homed are neutered or spayed and micro chipped this is what we do i personally wouldent have a say were the dog went to live that's down to the northern provincial bull terrier rehoming officer does ill just kennel him until a good home is found ill give you the £50 out of my own pocket the cat thing was your fault now your making this dog pay for your mistake you should be a shamed of yourself please think hard about my offer john

this is what i offered the other day ill get details of a bullie rescue in your area if you want things like this just give the breed a breed name ...john

sorry but i didn't see this post :icon_redface: ,

i personally do think that the dog needs to go to someone that knows and understands the breed and bull terriers are not for everyone.

money shouldn't even be an issue if its for the dogs welfare

i personally do think that the dog needs to go to someone that knows and understands the breed and bull terriers are not for everyone.

We have had staffies before so we didnt take this dog on not knowing the breed. Money was never an issue in the 1st place it was people on here saying that!

HUBBS do the right thing mate the dogs not suited to a family home end off let a bloke of here have it befor its on the news and some poor kiddy has to live with the scars!

I find it a wee bit hard,reading your opinion on the dog. Also after having this opinion,you went on & sold the dog to someone who you knew nothing about. Your as bad as the kid who bought the dog imo. If there was any doubt to the dogs temperament around young kids then the dog should have been put to sleep.

he was keeping the dog outside in a kennel and run thats what i was told anyway i aint got to defend shite all i wanted to no was why he was selling the dog when hed said it was so good

We never said he would be in the kennel thats not why we bought him. Why ru making stuff up really???

your fella said hes gunner be kept out side as you have a kennel spare yes im a dad of 2 why talk of fighting all i want to do is meet you face to face as i have nothing to hide if you dont and your telling the truth on here why not meet me?

Right this is Hubb's mrs...

Have you actually read the advert and resulting thread? See, from what you're telling us NOW (apart from the derbylad's a liar bit) it wouldn't seem half bad. But see, we've heard everything from "My Mrs cat's dead and I need £200 to buy a new one" to "it's only £200 so people won't actually buy it as I don't want to sell it"... Now it's "£250 will see it in a good home, cos wankers don't have money".

Goodness sake. If you're as genuine as you're making out, sell the poor dog (which seems a cracker btw) to bullterrier for the £50 he offered you. Clearly you DON'T have a new £200 Bengal cat to buy - at least not to replace a 'dead' one - so you should be happy to just get your notes back if you're that genuine. Bullterrier will I'm sure have it chipped and neutered before rehoming it via the Bull Terrier Club he's a committee member of (secretary or something iirc?) as he's been offering all along. Can't say fairer than that for the dog, can you? Good home guaranteed that way. That's all you wanted right?

All it comes down to now is how bad were you wanting a quick extra £200? Does the dog go to bullterrier for the £50 you paid for him, via the Club or not? :whistling:

I've never met derbylad, and as was said earlier in the thread this dog seems to have done the rounds a bit before you got him, but at least derbylad seems to have come on straight up and told it how it is. None of this "my cat's dead.... no it's not it's to stop buyers being interested.... erm I mean to stop wankers buying him... erm..." rubbish.

Just give the damn dog to bullterrier and get some credibility and your cash back. :good:

Guest bullterrier

We have had staffies before so we didnt take this dog on not knowing the breed. Money was never an issue in the 1st place it was people on here saying that!

if money was never an issue why £250

HUBBS do the right thing mate the dogs not suited to a family home end off let a bloke of here have it befor its on the news and some poor kiddy has to live with the scars!

I find it a wee bit hard,reading your opinion on the dog. Also after having this opinion,you went on & sold the dog to someone who you knew nothing about. Your as bad as the kid who bought the dog imo. If there was any doubt to the dogs temperament around young kids then the dog should have been put to sleep.

he was keeping the dog outside in a kennel and run thats what i was told anyway i aint got to defend shite all i wanted to no was why he was selling the dog when hed said it was so good

We never said he would be in the kennel thats not why we bought him. Why ru making stuff up really???

your fella said hes gunner be kept out side as you have a kennel spare yes im a dad of 2 why talk of fighting all i want to do is meet you face to face as i have nothing to hide if you dont and your telling the truth on here why not meet me?

Yeah he did say we had a kennel but wasnt gonna be living in it except absolutely necessary. U say u have nothing to hide so why did we have to meet u in a carpark when we bought Vin. Why do we need to meet to spk to u anyway? Its nothing to do with u now. U sold us the dog and told us to sell him on if we didnt get on with him so why now ru making out ur all bothered when u werent at the time. U seemed like a nice bloke but it just upsets me that u r all picking on my fella for doing the right thing. I know evetyone thinks its about the money but i can assure u its not we just thought that it would be better to advertise at this price so we got serious people interested. I'm sorry it has had to come to this.

Right this is Hubb's mrs...

Have you actually read the advert and resulting thread? See, from what you're telling us NOW (apart from the derbylad's a liar bit) it wouldn't seem half bad. But see, we've heard everything from "My Mrs cat's dead and I need £200 to buy a new one" to "it's only £200 so people won't actually buy it as I don't want to sell it"... Now it's "£250 will see it in a good home, cos wankers don't have money".

Goodness sake. If you're as genuine as you're making out, sell the poor dog (which seems a cracker btw) to bullterrier for the £50 he offered you. Clearly you DON'T have a new £200 Bengal cat to buy - at least not to replace a 'dead' one - so you should be happy to just get your notes back if you're that genuine. Bullterrier will I'm sure have it chipped and neutered before rehoming it via the Bull Terrier Club he's a committee member of (secretary or something iirc?) as he's been offering all along. Can't say fairer than that for the dog, can you? Good home guaranteed that way. That's all you wanted right?

All it comes down to now is how bad were you wanting a quick extra £200? Does the dog go to bullterrier for the £50 you paid for him, via the Club or not? :whistling:

I've never met derbylad, and as was said earlier in the thread this dog seems to have done the rounds a bit before you got him, but at least derbylad seems to have come on straight up and told it how it is. None of this "my cat's dead.... no it's not it's to stop buyers being interested.... erm I mean to stop wankers buying him... erm..." rubbish.

Just give the damn dog to bullterrier and get some credibility and your cash back. :good:

Your gonna pick fault with whatever we say so whats the point in arguing. My fella NEVER said the cat was dead u all assumed that and he never corrected u and why should he when u all jumoed to ur own conclusions anyway. My fella does not want to sell him and the truth is we put the price at that so we got SERIOUS people interested but believe what u want cus u all do anyway!!

This is from the PM hubbs sent to bullterrier:

i will keep him here but hell have to live in the kennel rather than the house

and from the original thread:

he ragged my missus cat didnt go down very well, ...So the missus kinda demanded he went thats why the price as i dont really want him gone, ... and for the people that are good with the maths as i can see the cat was a bengal that cost £200.

OK so 'ragged' might not have meant 'killed' - but when a bull terrier gets hold of a cat that's generally what 'ragged' will mean. Especially when it's a cat that "WAS" a bengal.... i.e. past tense = dead. And if the extra £200 wasn't because the Bengal cost £200... well... you can see how this looks?

Buy for £50 + put up for sale for £250 = peddler, whatever way you look at it.

Cheers.

Believe what u want we only have the dogs best interests at heart, he aint going to just anyone!

If money is no issue, then I'll give you your £50 back, and bring "Bullterrier" off here over to collect the dog (not sure he drives?), you can keep the collar and lead you bought for Vinnie (sell it on ebay maybe?).

Dog will then be sorted out properly if he is suitable for rehoming, (if he's not then there's only one way this story should end) he will be rehomed through a proper club run by genuine decent people.

When shall we come for him?