THL Whos dog would u like own

Guest DogFaceKillah

If i could have any dogs off here it would be Deans 29's Paddy, Murphy and the bitch he used to have named Jess, and i would love to have TAFFYBULLS Big bull cross Troy. After a bit of thought i guess i would like to have been able to own Terminator who is somewhere behind all of these dogs. My favourite would have to be Paddy though.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i have my own dogs and i dont envy dogs that i aint seen work looks dont kill so i couldnt say i'd have any in my kennels

you have a very unhealthy obsession with weight !!! were you tampered with by a big fat bully in school ...........

IF WERE TALKING PAST OR PRESENT? I,D GO FOR DAVE DICKINSONS BITCH SALLY? MOTHER OF GARY DICKINSONS RED, BEST DOG I EVER SAW.

Posted Images

i changed my mind :clapper: its the one on the ton topic which caught over a hundred in a night

Didn't your dog take over 5000 in a season ??? Averaging about 30 per night, 7 nights a week , for 6 month ??? Surely that would be the dog to have ???

Cheers.

Guest gyppo
i changed my mind :clapper: its the one on the ton topic which caught over a hundred in a night

Didn't your dog take over 5000 in a season ??? Averaging about 30 per night, 7 nights a week , for 6 month ??? Surely that would be the dog to have ???

Cheers.

what you on about pal i never said anything like that

Cheers.

:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

After that little dogs performance up here, i'd be surprised if it could catch 5000 in its lifetime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest foxyjo.

Undisputed's old girl, think she's called "Blaze" or "Blade". He put up a thread about her a while ago. She has had, (and still does I think), a very good career and there's something very noble about her expression. Sorry I can't be more scientific, waffle about her conformation etc!! I just like the cut of her jibb! :icon_redface:

Leveller's girls. :wub:

ok here a thread where people are allowed to say whos dog they like to own on huntinglife, weather it is because of wroking abilty or the fact you jus like the look of the animal, or the heart of it ect ect,,

ill start

i would like

TAFFYBULLS TROY::::! because he look mean, and took a shine to him as a pup

W.H, STORM::::::::, avnt seen the dog work just looks like a pleasure to own and work , and also seems to have the nouse of filling a bag

SIMBA's TILLY.:::: because shes feckin mental! thats it :)

i would love to own keano's dog ace, reasons being it looks like a strong and capable dog and is one of the nicest collie crosses ive seen.

atb J.A

Guest MickyB
scents pitxpatt,shes a nice bitch.....and if she has to go it better be a boomerang trip :clapper:

A strong looking terrier Jigsaw, credit to you, and I hope it works out for scent.

Happy with my own , but I like the look of meerihunters and Shadows Salukis :thumbs:

You might like the look of them but you wouldn't want mine, they are nothing but trouble lol! :icon_eek:

loads of dog I really like the look of on here, but I'd have Saluqis Tazi or any of Vladimirs Tazi's especially his bitch Adel.

Cheers.

that sounds like a good dog tell us more about it whats it called and what breeding is it? :thumbs: