Why do people all go sexual when arguments occur in THL.

;)

yes artic, perhaps it is a bit harsh but i am just trying to get my point over, if people have problems with each other on THL then they should do it through pm not on a open forum for all to see , the anti's must be laughing there heads off at all whats going on ..

at the end of the day most of us love what we do, if we can't stand together now , then we stand no chance for the future do we .... :victory:

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

;)

yes artic, perhaps it is a bit harsh but i am just trying to get my point over, if people have problems with each other on THL then they should do it through pm not on a open forum for all to see , the anti's must laughing there heads off at all whats going on ..

at the end of the day most of us love what we do, if we can't stand together now , then we stand no chance for the future do we .... :victory:

Very true.

;)

;)

yes artic, perhaps it is a bit harsh but i am just trying to get my point over, if people have problems with each other on THL then they should do it through pm not on a open forum for all to see , the anti's must laughing there heads off at all whats going on ..

Very true.

;)

finally the voice of reason..........couldnt agree more :victory:

You silly c**t, pull your head out of peoples aresholes. Your just trying to steer it away from the fact that turk and miss lurcher bitch are peddlers with your childish suggestions. Wag your a grade A prick.

why thank you freddy frog for your personel insultes and kind words , i must say you have just shown your own self to be the real PRICK in this case .

i was not steering away from anything, only stating a fact about why this thread was started and asking why do people jump on the band wagon and go off topic thats all ...

but if you want to start another thread about your personel matters you have with TURK and MLB being peddlers please do so .

no one is stoping you .

now i will try not to say anymore on this thread because i get the feeling people think ,i have a personel intrest in it, which i do NOT.

so once again freddy frog thank you for you personel insultes and kind words :clapper:

You silly c**t, pull your head out of peoples aresholes. Your just trying to steer it away from the fact that turk and miss lurcher bitch are peddlers with your childish suggestions. Wag your a grade A prick.

Freddy, i think this responce is totally out of order..............

freddy frog i dont give a shit wat you say i do have plenty of work for my dogs 4 of my dogs are retire 2 are pups 1 i work so you no fck all abaut me and yes i do my own line so wat theres people on here that have them so dont you think if they had a prob they wouldent buy so get a grip and stop crying a river jump the fcking bridge

As for Mr Turk, you have lumped him in with the peddlers, except he isn't, he has a top class dog that is being offered at stud, he doesn't own both parents and churn out litter after litter like some ..............

Have you seen how many litters that man breeds? Peddlar through and through. He used to always have a litter for sale or an adult dog. Im not denying he does a bit because im pretty sure he does but the fact still stands he is a peddlar. He breeds his dogs to make a quick buck and contributes to the endless piles of shit out there.

I remember on his previous account he was for ever selling dogs but no one ever said anything to him because they were all to far up his arse.

Not taking a dig just stating the facts. :victory:

listen here prick back up what you say make a fool of your self now,what adult dogs have i been selling? the only ones iv got rid of is when the filth raided me i had to get rid of the adult ones,there was ricky,nell and golly,storm and sky and my old dog punch.and they was'nt advertised on here they were given to good mates,so you tell me big mouth what adult dogs have i advertised on here

like i said before the only ones i bred was sky,nell and one greyhound all the rest of them flying around people have used my dog for stud so thats not me puppy peddlar doughnut it was people who wanted to use some good bullx's on there bitches they were genuine lads. if i was so much of a puppy peddlar when i bred sky i kept one back for myself which i intended to do i sold the rest to 1 guy for £40 just for some dog food,jabs and puppy wormer.i dont think thats f*****g greedy do you?? so get your facts right you f*****g idiot.you are going to make my day if you go to the midlands or welsh gamefair you would make my day.please come.

As for Mr Turk, you have lumped him in with the peddlers, except he isn't, he has a top class dog that is being offered at stud, he doesn't own both parents and churn out litter after litter like some ..............

Have you seen how many litters that man breeds? Peddlar through and through. He used to always have a litter for sale or an adult dog. Im not denying he does a bit because im pretty sure he does but the fact still stands he is a peddlar. He breeds his dogs to make a quick buck and contributes to the endless piles of shit out there.

I remember on his previous account he was for ever selling dogs but no one ever said anything to him because they were all to far up his arse.

Not taking a dig just stating the facts. :victory:

listen here prick back up what you say make a fool of your self now,what adult dogs have i been selling? the only ones iv got rid of is when the filth raided me i had to get rid of the adult ones,there was ricky,nell and golly,storm and sky and my old dog punch.and they was'nt advertised on here they were given to good mates,so you tell me big mouth what adult dogs have i advertised on here

like i said before the only ones i bred was sky,nell and one greyhound all the rest of them flying around people have used my dog for stud so thats not me puppy peddlar doughnut it was people who wanted to use some good bullx's on there bitches they were genuine lads. if i was so much of a puppy peddlar when i bred sky i kept one back for myself which i intended to do i sold the rest to 1 guy for £40 just for some dog food,jabs and puppy wormer.i dont think thats f*****g greedy do you?? so get your facts right you f*****g idiot.you are going to make my day if you go to the midlands or welsh gamefair you would make my day.please come.

thats not nice turk / frog ..turk kiss and make up you couple of tarts ........happy thoughts

sorry my mistake ... i meant freddy and turk , poor old ss lol gets blamed for everything

Edited by chimp
Guest NICOLA

haha carnt wait for the welsh and mids its gonna be entertaining to see who comes over for a chat lol turk i wouldnt waste your energy mate ive been to loads of shows this summer as missus enjoys them and not one person has actually had a chat about golly face to face!! they all know who i am as they dont realise i am not deaf when they are saying ohhh so thats the famous golly is it hahaha!! f**k em will av a good weekend mate with true working lads!!

haha carnt wait for the welsh and mids its gonna be entertaining to see who comes over for a chat lol turk i wouldnt waste your energy mate ive been to loads of shows this summer as missus enjoys them and not one person has actually had a chat about golly face to face!! they all know who i am as they dont realise i am not deaf when they are saying ohhh so thats the famous golly is it hahaha!! f**k em will av a good weekend mate with true working lads!!
how is that dog famous???? cause its been put for stud on the hunting life :icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface:

edited to ask if he more famous than timmy :secret: :secret: :secret:

Edited by SMART DOG
Guest joe ox
yeah ur right wag i know but its hard to bite your tounge and watch something your passiontate about get ripped to bits! :thumbdown: what exactly will you come up and say jo ox because im telling you for a fact i did not say golly was a day time hare dog yes he has caught them but he was not bred for that and anybody that asks me if he is a hare dog must be seriously stupid i couldnt give to fooks if he can catch a hare or not ill leave those for you :victory: also how can you judge a dog on seeing him at a show mate i gave your friend smart dog the oppourtunity of coming down for a nights lampng with your dogs and mine and it was turned down flat so that speaks volumes to me mate

Speaks volumes about me?

yeah ur right wag i know but its hard to bite your tounge and watch something your passiontate about get ripped to bits! :thumbdown: what exactly will you come up and say jo ox because im telling you for a fact i did not say golly was a day time hare dog yes he has caught them but he was not bred for that and anybody that asks me if he is a hare dog must be seriously stupid i couldnt give to fooks if he can catch a hare or not ill leave those for you :victory: also how can you judge a dog on seeing him at a show mate i gave your friend smart dog the oppourtunity of coming down for a nights lampng with your dogs and mine and it was turned down flat so that speaks volumes to me mate

Speaks volumes about me?

When have you offered me a nights lamping :blink: i cant remember anything never mind turning you down flat you pratttt