golly

Guest NICOLA

Guest NICOLA

wasnt gonna bother but after reading all the absolute bullshit on the recent mating thread i thought f**k it i am gonna post this alot of dickheads on here have spoilt it for alot of genuine lads as golly will no longer be up for stud to anybody apart from my close friends so all those who have asked imsorry but the answers no :thumbdown: this will just prove to all of you that i can only call absolute c**ts that iam not in it for the money f****n puppy peddling my arse ithought i was doing lads a favour by helping them getting some good stuff bak but f**k it :wallbash: i can assure you i am no puppy peddler i am out with my dogs all the time unlike half of you who sit on here and just talk about it! so all you lads who have had a line off golly count yourself lucky cos it will never happen again :no: half of you on this site shouldnt even be on here and if you ask me some of the mods need a good kick up the arse because there wouldnt be half the shit on here if they did it propley and kept the real lads who do work there dogs on here also just to reply to the other post because it was closed as for one dawn b- you mentioning pedigree dogs on a working dog site just sums you up nicely get some pics up of your borders doing a hard days graft then speak to me as for now dont bore me with your pretty pictures of your dogs

johnny vegas - you would have shot golly 7 years ago then you seriously are tapped because golly has given me nothing but hundred percent heart gameness and given his all so if these are the dogs you shoot no wonder theres so much shit about these days!plus if he had of been shot i would have never had the honor of owning him i have been lucky to experience a true bull cross that some people will never see with whats being thrown about as bull crosses!! next point somebody said we parade golly around shows golly very rarely attends shows with us but if i want to take my dog to a show with me for the day out i f*****g will i dont go up to people saying ohhh do you know this is golly!! if people want to come and ask is this golly or ask questions then thats up to them i will gadly tell them about the dog! yes he does attract looks from people at shows because there are not many dogs like him any more that ive seen! and some body said just because he is chinned doesnt mean f**k all yes mate you are right it doesnt ive never said it does!! and also to wrap this up as my eyes are going square i have never said golly is a super fast dog i said he can shift for his size he is deceiving in looks but i couldnt giv a fook about that as he was not bred for that he was bred for one thing and one thing ony if a wanted a hare dog i would get a dog that was bred for hares if it was still legal of course ;) thankyou to all you decent genuine lads and f**k you to the rest of you :D

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't work dogs but fair play to you for standing up and I agree with you 100% but mods do do a good job just there isn't enough time in the day to sort all the idiots out on here.

Sorry to here your dog is now retired from being a stud but once again fair play for speaking out.

JoeD

Guest AngelicAcid

Well said NICOLA, All i have heard is GOOD about the dog APART from on here.

Be good to see a good bitch with him should make decent dogs.

You write like a chav!

Maybe your fat fingers can't get to the punctuation keys.

Or your completely uneducated, as the opinions you express clearly demonstrate.

:bye:

wasnt gonna bother but after reading all the absolute bullshit on the recent mating thread i thought f**k it i am gonna post this alot of dickheads on here have spoilt it for alot of genuine lads as golly will no longer be up for stud to anybody apart from my close friends so all those who have asked imsorry but the answers no :thumbdown: this will just prove to all of you that i can only call absolute c**ts that iam not in it for the money f****n puppy peddling my arse ithought i was doing lads a favour by helping them getting some good stuff bak but f**k it :wallbash: i can assure you i am no puppy peddler i am out with my dogs all the time unlike half of you who sit on here and just talk about it! so all you lads who have had a line off golly count yourself lucky cos it will never happen again :no: half of you on this site shouldnt even be on here and if you ask me some of the mods need a good kick up the arse because there wouldnt be half the shit on here if they did it propley and kept the real lads who do work there dogs on here also just to reply to the other post because it was closed as for one dawn b- you mentioning pedigree dogs on a working dog site just sums you up nicely get some pics up of your borders doing a hard days graft then speak to me as for now dont bore me with your pretty pictures of your dogs

johnny vegas - you would have shot golly 7 years ago then you seriously are tapped because golly has given me nothing but hundred percent heart gameness and given his all so if these are the dogs you shoot no wonder theres so much shit about these days!plus if he had of been shot i would have never had the honor of owning him i have been lucky to experience a true bull cross that some people will never see with whats being thrown about as bull crosses!! next point somebody said we parade golly around shows golly very rarely attends shows with us but if i want to take my dog to a show with me for the day out i f*****g will i dont go up to people saying ohhh do you know this is golly!! if people want to come and ask is this golly or ask questions then thats up to them i will gadly tell them about the dog! yes he does attract looks from people at shows because there are not many dogs like him any more that ive seen! and some body said just because he is chinned doesnt mean f**k all yes mate you are right it doesnt ive never said it does!! and also to wrap this up as my eyes are going square i have never said golly is a super fast dog i said he can shift for his size he is deceiving in looks but i couldnt giv a fook about that as he was not bred for that he was bred for one thing and one thing ony if a wanted a hare dog i would get a dog that was bred for hares if it was still legal of course ;) thankyou to all you decent genuine lads and f**k you to the rest of you :D

I don't work dogs but fair play to you for standing up and I agree with you 100%

You write like a chav!

Maybe your fat fingers can't get to the punctuation keys.

Or your completely uneducated, as the opinions you express clearly demonstrate.

:bye:

Nothing like a bit more fat to really get the fire going! :D

Guest NICOLA

nicola if your not into it for the money,put golly at stud for free,to tested bitches only.

[/quote

why doesnt everybody who has there dogs up on here for stud give it free then mate doesnt make you a bad person for charging a stud fee

fair comment fella,atb i've no issues with ya fella
Guest NICOLA

sorry artic i didnt realise it was a english exam but thankyou for your comment because it just backs up the fact that there are some absolute dickheads on this site see what i mean people :whistling: perhaps my fat fingerscouldnt reach the keys hahahahaha ive had worse said to me off a five year old grow up mate

Guest NICOLA
All this controversy about Golly is brought on by yourselfs.

whys that then mate for putting a proven eight year old dog up for stud that courses contrversy i could understand if he were unproven? i think anything could cause controversy on here

your doing the right thing if hes as good a dog as u say he is why would u want any tom dick or harry coming for a lining they could be dog theifs casing your yard or there bitch could be bummed up shit if u dont walk out with them u wont know and if the pups turn out shit its u and your dog who gets the blame. if hes a real dog keep him close and only breed with trusted people who will test them and not in it for the money. not being funny but if i had a dog marked up like that i would keep it hidden from prying eyes each to there own tho :victory: