golly

Guest NICOLA

Guest NICOLA
your doing the right thing if hes as good a dog as u say he is why would u want any tom dick or harry coming for a lining they could be dog theifs casing your yard or there bitch could be bummed up shit if u dont walk out with them u wont know and if the pups turn out shit its u and your dog who gets the blame. if hes a real dog keep him close and only breed with trusted people who will test them and not in it for the money. not being funny but if i had a dog marked up like that i would keep it hidden from prying eyes each to there own tho :victory:

yeah hes a real dog mate at what he was bred for which pleases me! also all this dogs marks are old and healed so its not like imtaking him freshly marked up like some do i have seen worst sights at shows

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i am not calling you a bad person nicola,i am just saying if its not for the money or to peddle pups,put him at stud for free to tested bitches that you have seen go out,i would if i had a good dog.

Are you in it for the money bendover??? seems thats way, you have started 8 threads 5 of which are selling dogs. Practice what you preach.

On another note if golly is so great why has he had so many homes in such a short period of time. And no im not going to the midlands before you start.

Guest NICOLA
i am not calling you a bad person nicola,i am just saying if its not for the money or to peddle pups,put him at stud for free to tested bitches that you have seen go out,i would if i had a good dog.

Are you in it for the money bendover??? seems thats way, you have started 8 threads 5 of which are selling dogs. Practice what you preach.

On another note if golly is so great why has he had so many homes in such a short period of time. And no im not going to the midlands before you start.

golly has ad only a couple of homes all for good reason mate dog had to be moved due to someones personal reasonsalso he was loned out for a season as a favour to a friend! he wont be leaving me know that for sure and im obviously not innit for the cash because the amount of people that have offered me stupid money for golly is unbelievable and ive never parted with him and never will

Guest NICOLA

ive also just had this point about bendover pointed out to me :whistling: but please dont let this turn into another bitch fest just ahd some thing to get off my chest and i have now so lets not go off into another bitch on some one

Guest NICOLA

haha sory but bendover you really are digging yourself a deeper hole why you selling dogs on that are no good was it for the money hahahaha ohhh it gets better :icon_eek:

Edited by NICOLA
haha sory but bendover you really are digging yourself a deeper hole why you selling dogs on that are no good was it for the money hahahaha ohhh it gets better :icon_eek:

i got broad shoulders nicola i can take it :victory:

wanker :censored: puppy peddlar

bottom line was from my point of view if he was my dog the last thing i would have done was put him over a bitch thats just turned two never mind saying its a line bred mating out golly yeah she has flat feet but they stand up well ? its not the point whether the bitch is prone to injury or not its the fact that flat feet are something thats tried to be bred out dogs not bred into them and in my opinion puting her sire back to her is only giving the chance of it happening again.

i wouldnt have accepted stupid money neather as you must have made a small fortune of that dog between pups and stud fee's it would have to be some offer to amount to more than that !

nothing wrong with golly he is a nice enough animal its that perticular breeding that proved the bad points i dont doubt asbo his bitch is in top condition but why not give the 16 year old good guidence and give him another pup if he wanted one instead of letting him think the done thing is to line breed from bad genetics from a dog thats hardly past puppy stage herself.

Guest NICOLA
not for the money as such nicola,i am a drug addict,i need the money for my stuff :icon_redface:

had a funny feeling you must be on summat mate the amount of shit your talking hahaha :icon_eek: