Golf course wipe out

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for your comments good fellow members

:D

how far could u shoot them at with ur gun at 60ft pound gun ? hell of a lot of rabbits well done

Again it's not about distance, ive shot rabbits where they have been difficult/lamp shy at 80yrds +.

Bisley Magnums 15gr.

Saying that, that's on land that i know every inch, and where everything is for obvious safety reasons.

Well done mate i shoot a lot of golf courses and that is a cracking couple of hours ive got a couple of courses that have a lot of rabbits on them but cant get more than 30 or 40 in a session because they are so lamp shy :wallbash: they had dog lads on who were lamping like lighthouses and even lamping the trees for pheasants :blink: but they have now been kicked in to touch so might get a good bag now :D

Well done mate i shoot a lot of golf courses and that is a cracking couple of hours ive got a couple of courses that have a lot of rabbits on them but cant get more than 30 or 40 in a session because they are so lamp shy :wallbash: they had dog lads on who were lamping like lighthouses and even lamping the trees for pheasants :blink: but they have now been kicked in to touch so might get a good bag now :D

30 to 40 lamp shy is good going Ratcherman.

This is my second golf course ive shot on. I was lucky to gain permision here, and it needed someone as people pay ££££ to play golf here and the grass is pretty bad.

When it re opens i just hope i can still do a good job, distance is the problem here as my village is 15 miles away from the location. It will need a local really to shoot there, but im not complaining. :D

Like someone else's comment, not many small ones. There should be loads of youngsters about at the moment. That's all I'm seeing now, squeakers!

Oh there is, all the small ones are placed lovely at the top of the picture. ;)

I have a habit of doing that. Look at my other post.

:victory: