im selling me young saluki x bred out of trooper x grace he's 10 1/2 month old had the best of everything since 6week old. im looking for £250 for him which his what i payed for him, i think thats a fair price if you think of all the jabs food and time put into the pup. im in the north east. PM me for phone number. no time wasters if your not intrested in the dog dont waste my time :clapper:

100_0172.jpg

Could you tell me why you are getting rid pls... And what is he standing at?

hes 25 inch tts. i just genuinly havnt clicked with the dog ive brought in on the last 10 months but me heart hasnt really been in it.the dog as had everything tho if you come and see him you'll see that

ok, nice 1 mate, what kind of ground has it been running on? has it been knocked up at all, and has it seen any real flat ground?

the dogs never been knocked up mate he's only a pup done no real running at all just a few rabbits hes very immature needs bringing on steady

ok, nice 1 mate, what kind of ground has it been running on? has it been knocked up at all, and has it seen any real flat ground?

the dogs never been knocked up mate he's only a pup done no real running at all just a few rabbits hes very immature needs bringing on steady

can07595 835271 im interested in the pup lad call me back please

Good luck with the sale mate.

Good luck with the sale mate.

did u get my message spanna or have u sold the dog