colonel Hancock

Guest rodsmith
Does anyone know anything about this self appointed expert on all things canine?? would like to know a bit more please. :blink:

ummmm,hes a puppy farmer,oops,did i say that? so sorry Mr peddler. :angel:

Guest rodsmith
Does anyone know anything about this self appointed expert on all things canine?? would like to know a bit more please. :blink:

Wrong Hancock :yes:

i spoken to him a couple times, if you ask me he has some very valid points and a good eye for the structure of a dog. proably old and stuck in his ways a bit but always understand and willing to give reasons for what he says................. seems to get confused with "the" hancock too much mind.

he,s a top bloke , used to run the traker dog teams chasing charlie through the malayan jungle with eban trackers in the 50,s spoke to him a few times and he isnt stuck up his own arse.knows a good dog when he see,s one.must be in his 80,s now.

no Rod....this is a different hancock. ;)

He likes Bullxs, he likes to see a strong+fit dogs. His Breed was Bullmastiffs, but is said to see the state of the breed to day. He thinks pits were a good Breed, but got in to the wrong hands. He is [Very knowledgeable] on all working breeds [Past+present]. Ive read his books on Mastiffs[running-mastiffs etc..] a very good read. :victory: Alot of people keep getting [mixed up] with David- Hanock [colliexlurchers] :no::wallbash:

used to read alot of his stuff........ he calls a spade a spade and has a huge knowledge of all dogs, he is one of those writers that can translate the hyped up bullshit that gets banded around as breed folk law.

Guest rodsmith

no Rod....this is a different hancock. ;)

oops :icon_redface: atleast you knew which one i was refering to. ;)