barbed wire!!

barbed wire or greedy vets, i don't know what i hate more. i remember once i had a saluki grey pup. she run in to something and broke her neck. i rushed her to my nearest vet (out of hours). The dog was screaming in pain and the f*****g vet wouldn't even look at her unless he seen £75 and that was just to look at her. It took me ages to find a cash machine running about carrying a screaming lurcher. He didn't give a flying f**k that the dog had a broken neck he just wanted the cash :angry: :angry: :angry:

did it survive??

yes mate but she didnt make the grade

thats a shame. i hope nothing like that happens to mine.

atb N.H

sorry to hear that

Picture010.jpg

My own dog cut her leg running through the long grass on Friday, this wound is similar to her's, took her to the vet she was sedated given a painkiller and antibiotic put under anaesthetic had 7 stitches, the whole thing cost £60...

This is her after the vets

DSCF4752.jpg

Poor dog robb from motherwell shouldnt be a vet imo know a few things about them.Taylor and west in east kilbride shouldnt be in buisness either.Im lucky mine are at the pdsa and i just give what i can afford.Payed over £20 just to get the bitch wormed last year

Poor dog robb from motherwell shouldnt be a vet imo know a few things about them.Taylor and west in east kilbride shouldnt be in buisness either.Im lucky mine are at the pdsa and i just give what i can afford.Payed over £20 just to get the bitch wormed last year

i wonder if its the same thing i know. anyway heres onefor you vet in carluke told a woman to phone back in an hour as her dog would be out the anesthetic she phoned back only to be told the dog had died . long story short a month later shes meets the trainer from the obedience classes tells him her story . he tells her he was in the vets that night and the dog ran out the door and was killed by a car. the vet billed her for £ 700