terrier pics

i went out the day just for a walk and got a couple of pics of my terriers what do you think of them :thumbs:

this is my 6 year old terrier bud

Picture194.jpg

Picture196.jpg

and this dog is 13 month now

Picture195.jpg

Picture192.jpg

Picture190.jpg

and this is my two young terriers haveing a fall out :doh:

Picture182.jpg

last pics a good one matey nice looking dogs pal the older one spitting image of my old terrier. :D:D:D:D

a was just going to take a pic of my wee pup just when a was they had that scrap :thumbs:

YES MATE TIDY DOGS JUST LIKE ALL THE OTHER TIMES YOU PUT THEM ON IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU LAD?????????
And whats wrong with the lad wanting to show us his terriers like.
YES MATE TIDY DOGS JUST LIKE ALL THE OTHER TIMES YOU PUT THEM ON IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU LAD?????????

if you dont like my post dont look at them you clown and thares fuckall wrong with me :feck:

if you dont like my post dont look at them you clown and thares fuckall wrong with me :feck:

just you keep puttin pics on of the same dogs sayin "what do you think" what do you want lads to say ?? look like they need some work is what id say

just you keep puttin pics on of the same dogs sayin "what do you think" what do you want lads to say ?? look like they need some work is what id say

bye the way my terriers work and thare is a few lads on this site have seen them work just becouse they have not got half a face or a smashed up face becouse for the simple fact a would not keep a terrier like that my terriers will just sit and bay not just go in and think its the hard man my terriers are sensible and will sit back they do get nipped but i can work my terrier every day of the week if i wanted to cheers

175rats.jpg

and is this not work for the terriers

the dog in the top picture has seen plenty work, seen him firsthand on a few occasions, the other two are still pups ready for coming season just coz they aint smashed up dont mean theyre not worked, just means they not stupid, lock on jobs who'll take a hammering and be layed off for weeks, or sensible sit back and sound away and be able to go out and graft the next day? know which i'd prefer. ;)

bye the way my terriers work and thare is a few lads on this site have seen them work just becouse they have not got half a face or a smashed up face becouse for the simple fact a would not keep a terrier like that my terriers will just sit and bay not just go in and think its the hard man my terriers are sensible and will sit back they do get nipped but i can work my terrier every day of the week if i wanted to cheers

175rats.jpg

and is this not work for the terriers

some long tails you have there pal