Ye there is & all these belong to some one who choses to dump them

We've taken 8 staffies out of kennels this week due to be pts- all decent dogs- young & friendly. Never mind the lurchers & others.

Got 5 lurcher types in boarding at minute- needs homes. At least one of them working dog. No one wants them, £100 vax. wormed, microchipped,

Easier to dump them BUT I dont want another lad missing his dog because its nicked & moved out of the area.

I thought it looked familiar as well. There's some good dogs in the pounds & they will be PTS if not homed. I can only post on here & cross post wherever you need to. The more people that see them the better.

They all belonged to some one though & it really p*sses me off.

Last week we moved 8 staffs due to be pts, just as many thins week. I got lurchers at the kennels I go to, needing homes. Whey do people treat them like they do???

Clarence does look a good dog- surely some one will rehome him???

personally i would like to take all of the dogs out the pound to save them being pts feel sorry for these dogs. but the thing is i looken on a site the other day a rescue sight and they had a male little lurchr puppy about 7 month old i phoned to see how much dontaion ant by god they said 150 pound donation. neally fainted.

personally i would like to take all of the dogs out the pound to save them being pts feel sorry for these dogs. but the thing is i looken on a site the other day a rescue sight and they had a male little lurchr puppy about 7 month old i phoned to see how much dontaion ant by god they said 150 pound donation. neally fainted.

Which rescue site was this ??? The pound charge a 'release fee' that isnt anywhere near £150

The rescue will microchip, vax, worm, flea treatment & neuter. So whilst £150 seems expensive they will make very little from the donation. If the dog has been in rescue kennels its highly likely that the boarding costs over more than whats left anyway.

Speaking from experience here- I have dogs that if we rehomed tomorrow for £150 would need 3 times that to pay kennels fees alone. You wont find anyone rich in rescue other than Dogs Trust & Rspca.