poaching

so taking the piss by taking someones game birds,deer,hares,fish,rabbits etc is ok is it?? :hmm:

it aint hard to obtain ferreting permition,i dont know anyone thats been refused it.infact,i have loads although i got rid of my ferrets ages ago.

i now get the welsh lads up(when theyre free)to do it for me.

nobody is taking the piss and taking game birds, hares and fish. i'm talking about a few rabbits off of COUNCIL LAND. not kept land. as for the permission i have been refused quite a bit. i have got a couple of places now but generally where i am there already people doing it so thanks for the advise but i think its time u got off your high horse and stopped acting the big man!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you'd be going home with out your ferrets etc if i caught you on my ground.most of the other keeper boys round here would bullet and dog there too.

aint worth the hassle.ferreting permition is the easiest to obtain!!

id never let anyone take wots mine no matter how big and hard you may be il try mi best [bANNED TEXT] ever it takes you might win the 1st round but theirs always time for a 2nd one day you will cross the wrong lad

just something to keep in mined i no thay shouldn't be on your land but takeing sum ones kit and takeing or killing there ferrets is a bit much

so taking the piss by taking someones game birds,deer,hares,fish,rabbits etc is ok is it?? :hmm:

it aint hard to obtain ferreting permition,i dont know anyone thats been refused it.infact,i have loads although i got rid of my ferrets ages ago.

i now get the welsh lads up(when theyre free)to do it for me.

no its not ok to be taking someones game birds,deer,hares,fish but fuking rabbits mate are a pest did you pay for them yourself breed them on your land no rabbits are free for all

i hunt rabbits where ever i see them and wood be pist off if sum one sed i was poaching things that i dont hunt if you wher to let 1 or 2 small groops of ferretrs on your land just to kill the rabbits them privliged ferretrs wont shair that land and thay wood chacs off sum of the poachers for you

Guest gaz100604

i have a bit of permission but like doing a bit of poaching with a few boys on here , havent had any bother cept last night of season ended up hiding in a river from the keeper , just how many of you guys have had a beating for poaching sounds extreme for taking a few rabbits.

just wondered what would happen to you if you got caught poaching? say you were doing a big set that was just outside your permission? could anyone shed any light on this as i dare say there is plenty of people on here that has done it or knows the score

thanks

I think sometimes with no permission is better, it gives u a bit more of a buzz, but the risks are higher now than they were years ago, you could end up with a nice big fine or even end up getting sentenced, sometimes i think the law takes this a bit seriouse. the farmers dont want the rabbits,fox or whatever else you choose to take on their land but they dont want no one else to take them off, so you have to be sly about it and hope you dont get caught. anyway we all have our own opinions.

atb J.A

Yeh mate i can see what your saying but a lot of us have got shotgun and rifearms certificates and on there renewal

is it worth getting turned down for a petty rabbit poaching offence ?

I personaly value my certificates a bit higher than poaching rabbits and you know what the law are like any excuse

to take them off you no matter how petty it may seem at the end of the day its still theft the law will tell you

i have a bit of permission but like doing a bit of poaching with a few boys on here , havent had any bother cept last night of season ended up hiding in a river from the keeper , just how many of you guys have had a beating for poaching sounds extreme for taking a few rabbits.
I have had more than a beating mate 5 days in hospital with shotgun injuris and still suffering with lead shot embeded in my back and yes i was onley after a few rabbits.
bit over top that like. where wo that? did the guy get done or was all the blame on you for being on the land poaching in the first place?
A well known estate in s.yorks and they got off with it after the police told me it served me right for poaching earl fitzbillys rabbits mind you it wer 25 year ago.atvb

nobody is taking the piss and taking game birds, hares and fish. i'm talking about a few rabbits off of COUNCIL LAND. not kept land. as for the permission i have been refused quite a bit. i have got a couple of places now but generally where i am there already people doing it so thanks for the advise but i think its time u got off your high horse and stopped acting the big man!

jenks i wouldnt give you any permission with that jill that woant enter either,only kiddin mate,f*ck it,like poacher says,s.yorks is rammed with people wanting permission but dont have it,all our local land is taken,we have to go like 20 miles for permission,is it sataday your coming over to pick your new jill matey?

Guest gaz100604
I have had more than a beating mate 5 days in hospital with shotgun injuris and still suffering with lead shot embeded in my back and yes i was onley after a few rabbits.

man thats mad mate , i always carry a blade on me even on permission sum fecker trys that on me hes getting it.

jenks i wouldnt give you any permission with that jill that woant enter either,only kiddin mate,f*ck it,like poacher says,s.yorks is rammed with people wanting permission but dont have it,all our local land is taken,we have to go like 20 miles for permission,is it sataday your coming over to pick your new jill matey?

ha. she's ok now :icon_redface: ye mate. bout ten ish if thats ok?

man thats mad mate , i always carry a blade on me even on permission sum fecker trys that on me hes getting it.

best option for any one poaching is flight not fight the keepers who shot me didnt like me getting away but they left the area faster than any poacher after theyd tried to put five shots into me lucky only two found their target.atvb

The game keeper in my village is a right knob, but i'm only young, if he shot at me, there will always be a day where he will be on his own without a gun.

Did you get the keeper back for shooting you?

The game keeper in my village is a right knob, but i'm only young, if he shot at me, there will always be a day where he will be on his own without a gun.

Did you get the keeper back for shooting you?

It started a poaching war in my area with a well known lurcher man joining in but a lot of lads just think hes a showman a reason i would always jump to his defence [bANNED TEXT] i hear people slagin him of.The keepers who shot me one had to leave the district and the other one is dead not by me cancer got him.atvb.ps maybe someday somebody will write a book about it all.