hancock

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heard they can be hitty missy if they do there job alot.....i also heard that this hancock bloke doesnt work hid dogs as they are "too valuable" and also heard he is breeding dogs for the money which i dont agree with

but as i say i just "heard" so dont know if there is any truth in it

how much are you paying for this pup just out of interest, if you dont mind me asking!

hello im paying 200 pound for her :gunsmilie::censored:

It's got f**k all to do with Hancock if they do fox or not,,,entered properly they'll do the job....pity its all banned now! ;)

Its either in it or its not, i dont keep Hancock, ive got home-bred 1x collie grey. The dam =grey would tackle anything, the sire border collie farm dog, would kill foxes if they came any were near the sheep, a tough feckin farm dog. So pre ban my dog should do foxes, when he is older he will be 2 in sep, but in this Game you [never know] do you.?? Now i had a mate who had a [Hanock] dog , it was a 1/4 b+b 3/4 grey. It was 27in 70lb it would smash a fox for fun, it killed 2 in morning, and 2 days later took another 2 in the lamp. In my book thats a good dog, not the best but still a goodun. Now [both parents] of that dog, had never seen a fox, or [Even] a Feckin Rabbit.[ So Work that one out] ???

hancocks is a mishmash of second rate greyhounds to second rate collies bred in a shit tip and no matter how they are entered if they aint got the minerals all the entering in the world wont make em kill any fox

:laugh: Don't hold back brother,...don't be so coy,..just say what you mean... :laugh::laugh:

hancocks is a mishmash of second rate greyhounds to second rate collies bred in a shit tip and no matter how they are entered if they aint got the minerals all the entering in the world wont make em kill any fox

I only know one person who has a Hancock, and to be fair it has done everything it's been asked to, season after season. Perhaps he's just been lucky but there are some good ones out there.

you gota laugh its been hammerd this one,get what you want mate half the feckers on here say this and that feck um its your money and youle take that chance,best of look.

I've had a Hancock ¼ Beardie/Border ¾ Greyhond, he took to training very quickly, took plenty of rabbits and never showed me up.

At least with Hancock dogs you know what the breeding is.

It seems to me, that more often than not, that many dogs faults can be found on the other end of the lead.

If your going to get one make sure it's a pup and not a sapling av heard the saplings are cheaper but for the same money you can get a better bred and more importantly a better socialized puppy from some wer else but at the end of the day it's your choice.atvb

If your going to get one make sure it's a pup and not a sapling av heard the saplings are cheaper but for the same money you can get a better bred and more importantly a better socialized puppy from some wer else but at the end of the day it's your choice.atvb

thanks still going ahead with pup,it could be just the heros doing the traing or as [bANNED TEXT] said the other end of the lead tanks to ye all for your ans :clapper:

heard they can be hitty missy if they do there job alot.....i also heard that this hancock bloke doesnt work hid dogs as they are "too valuable" and also heard he is breeding dogs for the money which i dont agree with

but as i say i just "heard" so dont know if there is any truth in it

how much are you paying for this pup just out of interest, if you dont mind me asking!

Its his full time living producing puppies.He is an actual puppy farmer. Mind you my mate has one and it does everything he asks of it. He asked it to run like a pig.Catch the occasional rabbit (mxy) and yap at anything with sharp teeth.I cant believe old hand cock is still getting away with it.

it is his choice and he would do well looking if he could at different breeders and ill tell you when you get to some of their houses youle be shocked at the state of some,not all.point being your garanteed your particular cross be what it may and trying to find pups being bred is not easy.ive looked for months and months for a certain cross and not found it,then if you do and you have a choice, how do you determin who and what is genuine who are breeding just for money,realy you woudnt know unless you were intimate.so with out supporting what hancock is and does the one thing you can garantee is your particular bred pup.you could easy find your self traveling all over the country for a pup a lot of time and money later still getting what you want from blake street.

Edited by doga

my dog is from a hancock bitch to a 5/8 3/8 bull x. i no its not obviously a full cross hancock but i cant complain done what i asked. the damn was a very good bitch the few times i been out with it. it did all the quarry that was put infront of it. you cant ask more than that.

atb mike

thanks still going ahead with pup,it could be just the heros doing the traing or as [bANNED TEXT] said the other end of the lead tanks to ye all for your ans :clapper:

Good luck mate, what cross are you getting?