The Forum & Site

Any of you lads and lassies like to see anything improved or added on the site or forum??? :thumbs-up:

Yes,.chuck off the silly auld fool that keeps deleting his posts and pictures,..

Honestly,..it does my fecking head in....:diablo:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when someone starts a thread and puts say 5or6 six pics....why do people have to have them in their reply to write 'nice dog mate or good pic'

just somthing that does my head in.

Ive been gonna say something about that for ages :good: , about 6 people will quote the original then quote that one then that one again.....if they look at what they are quoting its very easy to just delete the piccies out of the quote, plus it will be using up the space thingy (whatever its called) Ian has.

MOLL.

I agree - could do with the 'quote' feature automatically dropping pictures.

delete people who havnt logged on for say 2 months , and delete some of the f****n cretins on here .

Youve sorted the time so you do listen sometimes :whistle:

We have a message board with that rule. 60 days no post and we boot them. They can come back one time after that. Works well because the members left all do their share of posting. Keeps things nice and clean and makes members feel more comfortable. If someone doesn't have anything to say in 60 days, they really don't need to be there. JMO

wooly

Guest MOLLY

B)-->

QUOTE(john b @ Jun 30 2006, 08:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

when someone starts a thread and puts say 5or6 six pics....why do people have to have them in their reply to write 'nice dog mate or good pic'

just somthing that does my head in.

Ive been gonna say something about that for ages :good: , about 6 people will quote the original then quote that one then that one again.....if they look at what they are quoting its very easy to just delete the piccies out of the quote, plus it will be using up the space thingy (whatever its called) Ian has.

MOLL.

I agree - could do with the 'quote' feature automatically dropping pictures.

Its been done already :icon_eek: ..must be magic :D

MOLL.

Just removed over 200 members who hadn't posted... all members should be able to attach images to posts, just use the attachment box when posting, to add another image just repeat...

Guest oldskool
I will do a few more videos if there is a way of stopping others copying them and putting them on other sites... :good:

can i sell them on ebay?? :11: :11: