English hunters on this site?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are you a member of the Labour Party by any chance?

Edited to say

You beat me to it smudger.

It's these weasley guardian reader style comments that chip away at our nationhood, never mind the c**ts will be out next year.

Are you a member of the Labour Party by any chance?

Edited to say

You beat me to it smudger.

It's these weasley guardian reader style comments that chip away at our nationhood, never mind the c**ts will be out next year.

Bang on mate, hear it all the time, would not mind, I am married to a half Irish half French women, lucky I like boiled spuds with a touch of garlic. :whistling:

post-589-1242503216_thumb.jpg

hello mate i like that flag so much i have printed it on to millions of toilet rolls i cant wait for my next shit. as for good digging dogs wake up Boyo

Edited by woods
Hey, lets all spam the 'English hunters' thread with decade old jokes... :boogie:

You guys should know better, it's damn near against the law to be proud of being English in England! St. Georges day is all but banned, and your flags racist. :big_boss:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You really are bang right there, Maltenby.

The wan***s that run the show here do seem to be trying to make national pride a crime.

The test subjects are running the experiment, and that can't be good.....

Cheers.

Edited by andyfr1968

The reason the government wont do anything about immigration, or even debate the subject, is because they cant, they are powerless.

they have already surrendered 80% of our right to self govern over to brussels.

Look at my other thread on the E U. Probably the most important piece of knowledge you will learn in your lifetime.

I am not usualy a political person, but this gives all the answers.

When England win the World Cup next year :victory: , you will [All] want to be[ English] +proud Next year. Come on [Rooney] :victory::victory:
never.........youve crushed one to many carling cans on your forehead...........rooney.......if thats your national hero a retarded chav , my god
Fecking pheasents the lot of ya, fecking third world country, and the skirt wearers. :tongue2::tongue2::tongue2::tongue2::icon_eek::tongue2::icon_eek::tongue2:

people like you give the english a bad name! mupet.

Hi feck-wit,

Read all the fecking replies from your lot, don't see any fecking comments about that, sticks and stones. :hmm: